Flutter/Thumping Feeling in Abodmen Near Belly Button

tps001

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

I am currently in the dreadful tww. AF is due either Thursday or Friday. Well for the past two days I have been noticing a fluttering feeling, thumping feeling in my abdomen. The feeling is to the right of my belly button. I have no idea that this is but I'm hoping it's a little bean in here pulling and stretching in a nice warm place. I would like to know if any of you ladies that has gotten their BFPs experience this as well.

I had a flutter feeling on my left side below the belly button, but nothing happened, I hope you get a more positive result than I did,

Good luck **BABY DUST**

Arimas, thanks for responding. I hope it get a positive results too

I hear the belly button thing all the time..and the results have been positive each time sooo far...so I hope thats the case for you. :winkwink:

Sounds like we're about the same dpo..have you been experiencing any burning or warm sensations in your breast? I kept feeling soreness in my upper area but not in my breast but more like under and around my armpits..then last night I felt a warm almost hot sensation inside my breast..mostly on the left one. It was weird...freaky weird...:confused:

:dust:

Thanks TaylrMade,
I hope it's a positive sign for me and I get my BFP this month and yes I do have the burning sensation in my armpits and they are very sore.

same dpo!

Yes I had the weirdest feeling ever earlier - I had an almighty thump in my tummy, it made me jump I can tell you! It was like being kicked from the inside (obviously it wasn't that) but I assume a huge air bubble??

Anyway, yes I have had strange feelings too - cramping atm.

Hello Puppcat,

Yes that's exactly what it's feeling like someone it's something thumping me from the inside, it's so weird. I hope we get our BFP

Thats funny you two mention the thump..lol I have a girlfriend who used to describe that feeling as well before she knew she was preggo..it just got worse later when that bubble became Xoe's foot..hahaha...:haha:

I was just telling my hubby.."My ticker says its the first day of my cycle and im gonna ovulate in 19 days"...lol I guess that means I'm late right??? Haha..Im suppose to be bleeding today...the witch is stuck in traffic I guess..lol I should start tomorrow or thurs by my own calculations....but then again..who knows..right??:winkwink:

I hope our burnin boobs, sore pits, and thumpin belly give us a :bfp:

Baby dust!
:dust:

Taylrmade

I hope all of these are our BFP. when will you be testing. I'm also having burning sensation in my chest that lead up to my throat. Not sure what it is, Heartburn maybe??

Fingers Crossed for All of Us

I have hear the same things, the bumping/thumping/fluttering feeling, its wild, I hope you all get your :bfp: I have had the same feeling, my mom said its gas trapped... lol Um I don't think so... You ladies do have some amazing signs, especially the boobs, I had soar armpits and I was pregnant... Good Luck everyone... I want to see some :bfp: soon... When is everyone testing...

I'm aloof, I've been emotional as all get out crying for no reason and moody, I turned from zero to bitch in a second at work then cried everyone probably thinks I'm crazy... I don't have soar bbs though, alot of that ever so not lovely white cm, I kinda feel like thrush is coming on grr YUCK.. warmer temps too and some on and off cramps, mild to dull here and there as we speak... Knowing my luck AF is on her way :(

Sending tons and tons of baby dust for extra sticky beans... I'm crossing everything for ya'll and me... :haha: :dust: :dust::dust:

I experienced the exact same feeling yesterday! I was at work and stopped what i was doing it was very odd ive never felt it before, mine was sort of on my left side of uterus then spread to the front like little thuds then it felt a little prickly.. then i had cramps on & off. Hope this is a sign for us im keeping my fingers crossed!! Tps when are you testing??

Taylrmade

I hope all of these are our BFP. when will you be testing. I'm also having burning sensation in my chest that lead up to my throat. Not sure what it is, Heartburn maybe??

Fingers Crossed for All of Us

I dont know if I will test...about 5-7 dpo I went in the hospital for an anxiety attack..(weird) and they tested my blood before an xray and it was negative...although it may have been to early to detect with a blood test, I dont really have any hopes for this month.

My period is like clock work, if I dont get it today or tomorrow, I might test or wait another two weeks and see what happens.

I'm not a POAS addict...lol

Hello Puppcat,

Yes that's exactly what it's feeling like someone it's something thumping me from the inside, it's so weird. I hope we get our BFP

Yup but I'm still getting BFN :cry:

Hello Ladies,

It's looking good for us. For me all last week I had cramps and lower backaches like crazy and now this week all I've had is the sore bbs and the thumping in my belly. I've also had a runny/stuffy nose everyday (but this could just be my allergies). I tested last week as I am a POASA and I did have some lines on blue-dye test but I'm pretty sure they were evaps bc I took a FRER with FMU and BFN. So now I'm just waiting AF is due tomorrow or Friday. I hope she doesn't shows because she's MEAN!!!

Fingers Crossed for Us Ladies

Fingers and everything crossed for ya hun, you have some amazing symptoms. Wishing the best for you... FX'd you get your :bfp:

Sorry to hear puppycat that you got a :bfn: maybe it was way too early, wait a day and retest with FMU some women don 't get there glowing :bfp: till a week after AF was due, its cruel but it has happened, don't give up hun... were all here for ya... FX'd you get your :bfp: soon too ... Stay positive, and pee positive... lol

I don't know what is going on, last night I had some wicked heartburn yuck, today I've noticed stronger wee and darker? not much cm so far?? I'm clueless right now.. Guess we'll see this weekend. Holding out to see if you know who decides to show... grrr

TaylorMade its too early to test sweetie... Hold off till atleast 10dpo, fingers crossed for you as well.. I hope we all get our :bfp: this weekend... that would be Awesome...

Good luck to everyone testing, I want to hear and see some flashing :bfp: Sending tons and tons of baby dust to everyone and some sticky beans too :)

I now, on 9dpo, feel a flutter :thumbup:

So now I dont know at all, maybe your post triggered something inside me! :shrug:

Take care, and let us know if you test :bfp:

When I was pregnant last year, (before I knew about it) I was camping at a wedding and when I laid down (in my tent) I kept feeling this buzzing in my stomach like I was lying on a mobile phone so I thought it must be something to do with some underground pipe works but the next day when I got home and lay on the sofa it was still there, then it turned out I was pregnant......

Baby dust to you all, I hope you get those BFPs
xxx

i've been having the same thumping, twitching feeling a little below and to the left of my belly button. and a few dull shooting pains near my groin. when the thumping started, my right hip was killing me all day, like i strained it or something. i haven't been charting or really paying much attention to anything for the past few months because i'm planning my wedding so i'm ntnp up till after the wedding. then i planned on starting to really ttc. but this month has been an odd one with this thumping and what not. i'm going to test in a little bit, not sure if its too early, af is due around friday-ish judging by last month. fingers crossed!!!

Nicole,

Congrats on your upcoming. Please test and let us know the results.

To All:

So my friend is 9 weeks pregnant and she recently found out at 7 weeks and she says that she has this flutter/thumping feeling. So maybe it's a good sign for us. I'm screaming :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->