Flutters @ 9-10 weeks?

JAJuly2013

Mom and Wife
Reaction score
I am 9+4 today and the last couple days I've felt a very light fluttery feeling in my uterus.Kinda reminds me of a butterfly flapping it's wings. I'm sure it's the baby. I know it's really early but I know what it feels like since this is my 2nd pregnancy. Sometimes my uterus twitches and sometimes i feel a little popping sensation in my abdomen and I dont think that's the baby. It's just this light, fluttering sensation very low in my pelvis occasionally throughout the day.

Anybody else feel this too or am i losing my mind?? :haha:

EXACTLY what I feel!!!! And I'm only 4 +3! What the??

I haven't yet...other than the dumb gas bubbles...grrrr. :) But I bet by 14 weeks I will since that's when I felt it with dd. I can't wait!!! One of the best parts about pregnancy for me!!!

4 plus 3 its not even anything yet just a blasto cyst of cells ao deffo not baby lol

4 plus 3 its not even anything yet just a blasto cyst of cells ao deffo not baby lol

Haha I am aware that its not actually the baby moving! Lol.
Just can't believe how much uterus stretching etc feels like the first flutters I felt at 22 weeks with DD! Probably because I never knew what it felt like before

I can not wait to start feeling little flutters!!! My sister first felt them at 11 weeks!!! I'll be there soon enough!!!!!! ت

EXACTLY what I feel!!!! And I'm only 4 +3! What the??

im sorry to say at 4 weeks the cells are still dividing and its the size of rice, what you maybe feeling is pregnancy gas.

congrats and good luck:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->