Flying?

S

sparkswillfly

My MIL has offered to pay for me and my OH to go to france with them for a few days at new year but Ill be 32/33 weeks then and I dont really feel comfortable with the idea of A. Flying while really pregnant and B. Being in a foreign country while heavily pregnant.

British airways says they take pregnant women up until 36 weeks with a certificate from a doctor.

Have any of you flown late in your pregnancy?

I flew from London to cyprus when i was 26 weeks and retuned when i was 28 weeks ( i think!) I had no problems however have to say i would never do it again, i was so incredibly uncomfortable in the seats ( we flew with thomas cook) The flight was 4 1/2 hrs long so maybe going to france wont be so bad for you.
Do what you think is best, if youve not had alot of problems through your pregnancy im sure you will be fine! XX

I flew to spain for a week when i was 28wks and had a fantastic time.

The flight on the way there was fine although i couldn't get the food tray down!! On the way home we got delayed for almost 6 hours and i found the flight home more difficult. I was really tired, had a lot of pelvic pain and my feet swelled. It took me quite a few days to get over it.

Still glad i went though and i think i'd have been fine if we hadn't had a delay.

As long as you havent had any problems by that stage, id think you'd be ok, just try to get an aisle seat then you can have a walk and a leg stretch.
I think it would be nice for you both to have a break before the baby comes and just have some you and him time. xxx

if u didnt want to fly ur could go by train ? i think? lol

i just come bk from turkey and at 19 weeks i found it uncomfortable!! ;/

i dont see it being a problem, do what you feel comfortable with hun :)

I think msot airlines won't let you fly after about 28 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->