FMU?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
So I still haven't seen any sign of AF yet, not sure if I'll test tomorrow or not. (you never know she still might show tonight). Anyways I always get up during the night to use the washroom :blush: sometimes more than once a night. Will FMU still work for me? As in when I get up for the day?? Don't wanna test in the middle of my sleep cycle :rofl::rofl:

You could leave the hpt beside the toilet, so you can test when you wake up in the night.

:rofl: Thought about that Poppy than wondered if I'd sleep the rest of the night. Oh well I'm sure I'll think of something. Thanks hun!

Maybe this was my problem this morning...I woke up at 2am and had to pee...didn't test until 7:30 though...slept right through until then....think that's enough time for it to cook again? :rofl:

And I'm with you - I have itty-bitty-bladder syndrome - having to run to the bathroom all the time. I can't wait for pg - I'll be living there! :dohh:

Maybe this was my problem this morning...I woke up at 2am and had to pee...didn't test until 7:30 though...slept right through until then....think that's enough time for it to cook again? :rofl:

And I'm with you - I have itty-bitty-bladder syndrome - having to run to the bathroom all the time. I can't wait for pg - I'll be living there! :dohh:

:rofl::rofl: I told my DH the same thing about myself being pregnant and living in the bathroom!! :rofl::rofl:

if its more than 4-6 hours it'll be ok

:rofl: Thought about that Poppy than wondered if I'd sleep the rest of the night. Oh well I'm sure I'll think of something. Thanks hun!

It's Saturday, you could sleep in!! Get hubbie to bring you breakfast in bed. Especially if you are pregnant, you could go, 'oh I'm sooo weak, you will have to bring me a cup of tea and a lot of cakes in bed...it must be the pregnancy!':rofl:

:rofl: Poppy that'd work if we didn't have plans tomorrow :dohh:

Well you might be ok since you are past the date your AF is due. But maybe keep a clean container by the toilet and pee it that and save it for the morning to stick your HPT in for a test then. :hugs:

I have everything crossed for you hun! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->