Foaming wipes wash etc..

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
At the minute I store my wipes in a sealable bos, pre moistened with a splash of baby wash, oil etc. But they are a bit too wet or they dry out a little and I have to re-do them every few days to stop them getting musty.

Anyway I've been looking at those foaming wipe was things, anyone tried it? Any good? I kind of like the idea of the wipes just being dry in the basket and putting a bit of that on, but not sure if they'll be wet enough for dirty nappies etc.

Or I saw some of those little cubes/stars that you dissolve in your wipe solution that are meant to smell nice and moisturise babys bum. Probably no better then what I use atm but I'm a sucker for gimmicks!!

So anyone used either? Opinions please my cloth loving mamas!

xx

I prefer the wipe solution to the cubes personally. The cubes tend to only be good whilst warm and then it starts to solidify again.

I find the wipes are wet enough with the solution, sometimes i dampen the wipes down first tho and then add the solution depending on how dirty LO is.

I just ordered the sensitive NE one, Chloe not really sensitive but I dont really like lavendar smell!! Will give it a bash and see, I can see OH complaining about wiping her bum getting complicated, I bet he'll sneakily use a disposible wipe, I'd better go hide any I can find!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->