Following the crowd here..

Eliza_V

Wife and Mummy!
Reaction score
It's my V-day!! :flower:

I didn't think I'd make this post but hey, now the day has actually come the thought is actually somewhat relieving iykwim.. :thumbup:

Hope everyone (and their little ones) are well! xx

You'll blink and it will be here - seriously!! I was thinking that pregnancy would drag but it feels like yesterday that I was the same amount of weeks as you! Lol x

I hope so, I haven't got my 20 week scan until I'm 21+6 so it still seems ages away. Plodding along nicely I guess lol

happy vday!!! i just posted a same thread but didnt realise yours was heres too i could of just hitailed it lol! happy vday hunni!!!!!!!!!! x

ok im probably being thick but whats a v day??

Thanks everyone! Hehe Samira feel free to hijack even though you've posted yours ;) *finds yours to hijack too*

v31984 - It's "Viable Day" which is 24 weeks (arguably 23 weeks); the earliest point when the baby would be able (with medical help) to survive outside of the womb if premature labour were to occur :) x

woohooo! im gonna jump on your band wagon - its my V day too!! go us, were doin good!!

Congratulations everyone one more milestone down not many now till we have our babies in our arms :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->