Food: Favs and no gos !

jenfirstbaby

i <3 my baby girl :)
Reaction score
I just ate like 5 cookies dipped in peanut butter :drool:

Got me thinking about food :haha: So i thought i'd start a thread.

I could eat chicken with every meal., love it. and bread. nothing better than really soft bread! And i love chocolate. peanut butter. together is even better. Reeces peanut butter cups are like my favourite thing ever. I love the burgers in Frankie & Bennys. They come with this amazing relish that I wish i could put on EVERYTHING. nom nom nom. I love coffee flavoured things, but not coffee :haha:

I hate any sort of red meat, anything with mince (ew) yep, that means bolognaise/lasagne etc. hate sea food, pate... ew ew ew.I hate turkish delight! hate garlic bread (went off that in pregnancy and it's never come back!)

Cant think of anything else right now but i'm sure i will haha

Ah I love chicken in pretty much everything. Also going through a phase of spaghetti and meatballs in chili sauce. I'll eat anything watermelon flavoured but can't stand watermelon itself. Bananas, anything cheesey (normal, orange cheese, not yucky blue stuff), strawberries and anything strawberry flavoured. Kinda gone off chocolate as such but chocolate Philidelphia is lush!

I had the opposite turn-around on garlic bread when I was pregnant, used to hate it then couldn't get enough and it's kinda stuck.

Cannot stand onions, mushrooms, ginger, seafood (especially sushi), anything coffee flavoured, beansprouts or spicy meats like chorizo.

Oh you reminded me, I hate spicey food! Why would anyone wanna eat something that is uncomfortable to eat?? Haha I ate it to make my waters break tho, worked straight away :haha:

I hate chicken. I eat it but never been a fav, I don't eat ketchup :sick:

I love pasta, I can eat pasta all day. Boiled pasta with some Parmesan cheese is comfort food for me :haha:

I love salad dressings in cheese sandwiches but not mayo. I don't like deep fried food. I add cheese to everything, I love cheesy food.

I eat bananas but I can't eat anything banana flavoured (cakes, ice cream, etc), I love chocolate but I hate chocolate ice cream & chocolate drinks.

My fave foods are currys, hard cheese, chocolate, cheese and onion crisps, carrots dipped in mint sauce.

No gos are bananas, seafood, soft cheese brie or blue cheese, pate

Oh that also reminds me! I HATE mayonnaise/salad cream/creme freche etc etc. Any white sauce basically haha

Also hate anything mushy - if I have cereal with milk I have to wolf it down.l, if it gets soggy i cant eat it! I used to sit with a bowl of dry cereal and a glass of milk and alternate:haha: weetabix/porridge etc makes me bike :sick:

Oh that also reminds me! I HATE mayonnaise/salad cream/creme freche etc etc. Any white sauce basically haha

Also hate anything mushy - if I have cereal with milk I have to wolf it down.l, if it gets soggy i cant eat it! I used to sit with a bowl of dry cereal and a glass of milk and alternate:haha: weetabix/porridge etc makes me bike :sick:

I'm the same with cereals. It should be crunchy. Weetabix is like baby food for me :sick:

I love cheese, any kind. I also love butter and cream but I don't particularly like milk.

My comfort food is plain bread and butter. But proper bread, preferably freshly baked.

I really dislike chick peas, and most beans. I usually like their flavour but I can't stand the texture.

I love oatcakes. My idea of heaven is a plate of oatcakes and loads of different toppings.

I can't go near rich meats, veal, game etc. I just can't stomach them. I also really dislike onion rings. Except really cheap ones.

I love cheese, any kind. I also love butter and cream but I don't particularly like milk.

My comfort food is plain bread and butter. But proper bread, preferably freshly baked.

I really dislike chick peas, and most beans. I usually like their flavour but I can't stand the texture.

I love oatcakes. My idea of heaven is a plate of oatcakes and loads of different toppings.

I can't go near rich meats, veal, game etc. I just can't stomach them. I also really dislike onion rings. Except really cheap ones.

aw I LOVE milk. I could (and have :haha:) sit with a massive carton and just drink it through out the night. And im the same with bread and butter. And just dry bread actually. Warburtons toastie bread is amazing on its own, yum!

I love flap jacks! Mmm oh, cheesecake! Defo my favourite dessert.

I really don't like citrusy things, no idea why. I used to and just totally went off them :shrug:

I love mince, I can eat it with anything.

I HATE mushrooms! They feel all slimey :sick:

Hmmmm i love food any food ha ha i love curry i love chicken spag bol mmmmmm roast dinner exspecially stuffing omg i LOVE lamb i love nandos i love bannanas and grapes and i love pomegrante although i cant be bothered to pick it out all the time ha ha haribo pic n mix sweets sweet popcorn my fav is caramac chocolate i sound like a right beast dont i ha ha
The things i HATE: seafood apart from prawns garlic kievs i actually cannot stand them since my first pregnancy liver yuck ermmmmm thats about it really lol!!!

I love toast, sushi, chocolate

I hate any meat but fish, and pickles ugh. Or anything covered in sugar

love - carbs. bread in all forms inc. cake, pasta, potatoes, rice etc. Also chocolate, jelly sweets, stuff like that. Most fruits especially watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, grapes. BBQ ribs, chicken kebabs, pizza... anything unhealthy haha

hate - mushrooms, blue and runny cheese, bananas, green peppers cos theyre so bitter. Mainly I have texture issues. anything slimey or squishy and things like tinned rice pudding and cottage cheese makes me vom. not a fan of big bits of meat like steak, don't eat lamb and don't eat offal.

Oh yeah rice pudding is up there with Weetabix. Oh and custard :sick:

Oh god I'm so weird with food, I cant any red cooked food, spag bol, lasagne, that sort of thing, however I love fresh and tinned tomatoes, but only of all the stalk bit is cut away, tomato ketchup is something I just cant deal with and dont even buy it :blush:

Other than that I love most things :haha:

I have some weird ones.

I hate bananas that are too banana-ry. Bananas are good for about a day. Often they're too crunch and suck the moisture out your mouth or too bananry and make me want to :sick: Nectarines are also a fruit that's only good for about a day. Either they're too crunchy and not juicy then they turn wrinkly really quickly!

I hate too mushroomy mushrooms.

I also hate blue cheese. I hate mayo which makes buying a quick prepacked sandwich a nightmare if in a rush at lunch!

Grilled tomatoes :thumbup: raw tomatoes :nope:

I can't stand hot fruit drinks :sick: Even the smell of them makes me gag! I also hate dried fruit! Fruit is supposed to be juicy!

I love fajitas. I could just eat the seasoned chicken, peppers and onions on their own with a bit of creme freche.

I love sea salt and balsamic vinegar kettle chips. It's dangerous for me to buy a big bag of them (5 servings, ha! Lucky if I get 2!)

I love a hot crusty roll with really butter

New york vanilla cheese cake, creme brulee mmmmmmmm! Oh and eton mess!

A good old chicken and new potato salad for lunch with onions and cucumber and lettuce, lovely on a summers day.

Roast chicken and salad sandwich on granary bread

love: cheese, chocolate, raspberries, steak, pizza, most vegetables, crisps, chicken, buttery toast, loads more sure they will come to me :haha:

hate: sea food, butter that is not melted, olives, pate.

I feel really fat reading all this!! I'm reading all these foods and thinking MMMMMMM!! Haha :munch:

I like pretty much everything!! The only no-go's for me is liver (all my Mum seemed to feed us as kids :sick: ) and weird seafood like muscles and oysters! :sick:

LOVe chicken - will happily eat it for every meal! Especially love a good chicken caesar salad! Mmmmmm!!

Hate mussels but love prawns/squid etc, I like beef but find lamb too fatty

I have to have mayonnaise with my meal even if it's something like lasagne or curry! :haha:

Had a phase with shreddies when I was pregnant but can't go near them now!

Love: Cheese, pasta, potato's (mashed or baked), mushrooms, strawberries, cottage cheese, chicken, cauliflower/broccoli cheese, lasagne, spag bol
Hate: Lamb, sprouts, strawberry flavoured anything, chocolate! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"