Food: Favs and no gos !

Love- chocolate (Cadbury), chicken, Thai, Indian curry, lasagne, Mango, honeydew, roast potato, sweet potato, lamb, pasta, Brie cheese, toasted sandwiches, cooked breakfast( mushroom, toast, bacon, chorizo, tomato, hash brown, finished with a hot chocolate mmmm), crunchy food

Hate- peas, eggs, most mushy food, most seafood( I like fish, crab and calamari),

I'm also lactose intolerant. I can have small amounts of dairy at a time

I soooooo love chicken, cheese, crisps, watermelon, apples, eggs and pasta - can eat bowlfuls of pasta and chicken :thumbup:

I hate drinking milk by itself :sick: and hate parsnips and liver with a passion :haha:

Love! Nandos chicken to the point where the local know me :haha:. Anything to do with it. Especially their mash!
Love! Tinned spaghetti but only the cheap one hate Heinz :blush:
Love! Dr pepper I'm terrible I nearly drink a whole bottle a day
Love! Turkey dripping on toast :blush:
Love! Honey dew melon, cucumber, carrots. Biggest love is peas sometime I just make a bowl of them for a snack:thumbup:.
Oh and anything hot and spicy and salt and vinager crisps

Hate mushrooms the texture reminds me of what a slug may taste like :sick:
Oh and olives bleeeeuuuurrrhhhh

I will eat anything apart from ANY fresh fruit (apart from bananas which I can just about handle). I love fruit juices and cooked fruit like Apple Crumble, and dried fruits etc but I can't stand the texture of fruit uncooked. Apples make me gag! :/

Things I really love: Anything spicy! The hotter the better! Mushrooms, Raw Onion, Mayonnaise, Pasta, Salmon, Sweetcorn, Tuna....

I LOVE chilies, especially pickled jalepenos - I add them to everything, I even add them to cheese on toast! I love curry of any description, jacket potatoes with anything on, I love roast dinners, chocolate, ice cream, cheesecake, Bacon butties, melon, strawberries, actually make that all fruit! Chocolate spread sandwiches! white magnums yum yum! :)

I hate mushrooms, seafood, peanut m&ms, in fact I just hate peanuts (but love peanut butter!) I hate meringue, chocolate eclairs/profiteroles :sick: beef burgers, cabbage.

Probably loads more..

I basically want to eat the whole world. I enjoy eating most things, but I get an obscene amount of pleasure from dairy - cheese, butter and cream being my absolute favourites! I also particularly love fresh bread and chow mein.

I have a few no-nos - beans (except baked beans), tomatoey things without cheese, offal.

No surprise that I'm now dieting having got reaally fat trying to eat the aforementioned world :dohh:

Oh I love meringue! How can you hate that? Lol and I love peanuts, peanut m&ms.... Nom nom :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->