Food for 3rd Birthday Party

choc

Reaction score
I'm doing Aidan a (tiny) little birthday party next week and am looking for some thoughts on what food to do. So far I was thinking:
ham sandwiches
cream cheese sandwiches
crisps
cucumber sticks
cherry tomatoes
pizza.
cup cakes.

Anything else I need? What do you think of the sandwich fillings, do I need another variety? There is only going to be 4 kids by the way!

Plenty hun! Maybe even a bit much tbh ;) I'm having my LO's 2nd bday with around 20 people- kids/adults... and it's a brunch time so I'm doing pumpkin cupcakes w/creamcheese frosting, mini quiche, mini blueberry scones and fruit... just snacky finger foods ;) I'm making everything from scratch- so that was enough for me! haha

Maybe a few fruits like strawberries and blueberries or pineapple lollipops? Breadsticks? Just stuff that's easy to eat. I wouldn't do loads as in my experience almost all of it goes to waste anyway. Have a good party :)

Yeh I would do some grapes and bluberries and maybe some ricecakes?

Ah yes will do some fruit, thanks! Aidan loves strawberries and blueberries so I'll do some of them.
I also thought of bread sticks and dips for the mums!

I did strawberries dipped in milk and white chocolate last year :) they were lovely!

I found some fun suggestions on pinterest by the by.

I'm doing rainbow layered pudding cups, fruit on skewers, veggie tray, rolled lunch meat, cheese tray, buns, crackers, watermelon stars, some cookies in mason jars and homemade punch.....I think that's it aside from cake of course.

What about doing some stuff that's a bit different?

A few of our favourites are raspberries with chocolate drops in them. Mini caramel snack a jacks with peanut butter and banana on them. Chocolate dipped fruit. Marshmallow skewers.

Thanks for all the ideas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->