Food for baby..

jenny82

Reaction score
You wouldn't think I had weaned 2 babies already, but my head is completely blank on what to give this baby :/

Because I've waited to 6 months, I usually do BLW. LO has had fruit which he has managed fine and bits of veg. I made a fish pie last night which I mashed up a little and he ate it from a spoon I gave him. However I'm stuck on other meals he can try. It's too soon for pasta and cottage pie is on my list as well as soups, but anyone got any other suggestions? Thanks!

He's six months old? At six months I gave him whatever I was eating, toast, scrambled eggs, noodles with tomato sauce/alfredo/pesto, quiche, hamburger/chicken/pork diced up small, sandwiches, cheese slices, a variety of Mexican food, beans and rice, guacamole, anything except whole nuts, honey and too much salt! You should check out the weaning section, there's a blw thread with tins of ideas :)

Cheers, will have a look, forgot it existed!

I guess they can have anything. I have forgotten everything about babies and food, so was stressing about what to do next! I homecook nearly everything we eat anyway, so guess it should be fine :thumbup:

He can have pasta, get fusili shaped one so he can hold it :)

Toast is a good early food I think. And pears are in season - well sort of - and my daughter had finger sized pear pieces as a very early food.

Yep, at 6 months he can have anything you're having sans honey!

Try out babyledweaning.com :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->