Food help

lovelylaura

3 little girls
Reaction score
So were having a buffet for the dinner food but I'm trying to work out how much to order we'll be getting crisps sausage rolls ect but I'm not sure how many sandwiches to get I'm thinking around 200 a mix of sandwiches wraps and baguettes. Is that enough for 25 people? It's works out about 8 pieces each I think but is that enough or should I get more? What would you do :flower:

Is that in the day or evening? I'd say that 8 pieces per person is more than enough, especially if you've got other bits too! I'd probably cut it down to maybe 4-6 per person!

The day around 1ish then we're doing the cake at 3ish then the next lot of food at 5/6. Hmm I might cut it down a bit x

If you tell the caterers they should know how many to do for the amount of people your having.

If you're having other food at the buffet too, plus cake at 3 AND more food later on in the evening I would cut down a bit.

I wouldnt be able to eat 8 sandwich triangles plus other buffet food :blush:...
when we got our children baptised and did the buffet then, we allocated about 3 sandwiches PP plus loads of other little bits i think. xx

8 pieces sounds a hell of a lot with other buffet food! I think you'll deffo be able to cut that down!

I just worry that there are quite a few men who eat loads and there quite a wide range of fillings so if a couple of the fillings no one likes then it will cut it down, I think I'm going to leave it as it is. I'd rather there's too much then not enough. And even if there's loads left people can take them home. For the sake of £20 I'd rather there was variety and enough. Thanks everyone tho x

Are you self catering? If so what other food are you putting on? If it's just sandwiches and crisps you're probably right to estimate higher x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->