• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Food poisoning or gas?

Mc12eb

Reaction score
We had steak yesterday and I reheated it and peas this morning until steaming but a few hours after I ate this morning I got naseaus and really bad gas pains under my ribs and my side. If got a little better as the time went but I eventually puked and now I feel completely better. I've heard so much about listeria and I'm just worried. Was this probably just gas that made me sick or should I be more worried?

I wouldn't worry about it. It was probably just bad gas. I had gas pains the other day and it was horrible. If you had food poisioning, you would be throwing up more than once, and it doesn't take effect until 24+ hours after you ingested the food that was bad. Listeria is a really rare thing that they tell pregnant women about, but since it was cooked meat, and then reheated, the chances are very slim. Don't worry!

Wss^^^

If it was food poising (only had this once) its like mad gastro but real bad... stomach cramps vomiting dihorreah the whole bit...

I have had what your talking about a few times... I eat... get gassy pains and feel sick... then puke and fart (sorry tmi) lol and I feel just as good as before dinner lol

Also I've read lysteria symptoms are more along the lines of a temperature. .. head ache... sickness etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->