food

kelz86

mum of 1 and 1 on way
Reaction score
so what food has every1 gone off since falling pregnant ive gone off spicy food which i only started liking when was preg with dd now feel sick just smell of anything spicy gone off chocolate b4 i properly ate too much as loved it now i barely touch it instead im loving fruit and crisps

I've gone off chocolate completely. Also the thought of alcohol disgusts me (not that is actually drink whilst preggo anyway).That's it so far though.

Dark leafy greens, corn, asparagus, garbanzos, tomatoes... Things I normally LOVE! Even walking down the veggie isle in the grocery makes me wanna puke! Fruit still appeals. This no appetite thing needs to end soon! Oh, and I choke down my prenatal every night. The thought of how pills feel in my mouth and going down my throat kills me with nausea too... Oh and toothpaste! Blech!

Dark leafy greens, corn, asparagus, garbanzos, tomatoes... Things I normally LOVE! Even walking down the veggie isle in the grocery makes me wanna puke! Fruit still appeals. This no appetite thing needs to end soon! Oh, and I choke down my prenatal every night. The thought of how pills feel in my mouth and going down my throat kills me with nausea too... Oh and toothpaste! Blech!

I'm with you.. The thought of veggies is terrible to me. I used to drink a green smoothie every day and now the thought of it makes me want to gag. That and chicken and steak... Most meats basically. And pasta.. Can't stand tomato sauces right now. Yeah.. I guess I'm mostly off foods except some fruit and saltine crackers lol having a super hard time with water so been drinking sparkling water. And vitamins.. I was skipping every day for a little while because I couldn't stomach them but then found I actually feel a little better in the evenings so taking them with some apple juice and it's been going better.

Rocket lettuce! I usually eat loads of it but cant stand it now!

Soda, energy drinks, all that! Luckily! Haha. I thought I would have a terrible time giving up my caffeine addiction when I found out I was pregnant, but now all I want is water and/or iced tea.

i miss my caffeine used to live off coffees n energy drinks due to early starts at wrk last time i switched to decaf this time smell of it and normal coffee make me wanna puke lol

After DD I went very healthy and for 3 years was such a good eater... past weekish and all I want is rubbish, high carb, calorie filled food!!

Hate most savouries. Only savory thing I like is crisps.

Love all things sweet. Fruit, sweets, cake, and apple juice mmmmm.

Broccoli. I used to love it but I can no longer stand it. It just seems to taste like "burning" to me. Yesterday someone about four cubes away from me at work was eating broccoli and I could smell it and it was grossing me out. Broccoli barely even smells!

Broccoli. I used to love it but I can no longer stand it. It just seems to taste like "burning" to me. Yesterday someone about four cubes away from me at work was eating broccoli and I could smell it and it was grossing me out. Broccoli barely even smells!

:haha:
Tonight OH was cooking broccoli for DD and I had to cover my face the smell was making me gag.

The only thing I've gone off is tea! I was a real tea belly before drinking like 10 cups a day lol! Now I can't even make a cup without waiting to throw up, it's the thought of the milk that puts me off...

But I've noticed I now love the smell of bananas!! :haha: which is slightly Werid lol

The only thing I want to eat is prawn crackers, digestive biscuits and body butter... The thought of anything else makes me want to throw up :sick: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->