Footmuff needed for stroller any suggestions?

pumpkinette

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was looking for some advice.

I have just ordered a Black Mamas and papas Pulse+ stroller for my LO however I am lookin for a nice footmuff to go with it.
My LO is only 2 months old and all the footmuffs I have looked at seem a bit big (she's quite a small baby) Do you recomend using a car seet foot muff? - has anyone tried to do that.

( I already have a footmuff for the bugy part of my quinny buzz but I think that the shape would be all wrong for the Mamas and papas buggy)

Thanks

u cant go wrong with a buggy snuggle!! they are fab, universal, and so comfy & cosy!!

I have a Mamas and Papas Beat stroller and I just use one of mothercares universal black cosytoes and it looks fine. Nothing fancy but as long as you get a black one it will look ok (that is assuming you have the black beat). If you want something fancy you could always get a Wallaboo which I have always thought gorgeous but way out of my price range. Here is a pic of the carseat one.

https://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa133/sf34_bucket/image_341-1.jpg

:D

can u not buy the pulse foot muff anymore.
i was goin to buy the pulse+ stroller the other week but it was too high for me as im only small. (went for the kato instead)
my friend from mum n tots has today bought me a pulse footmuff (luckily it still fits my pram) wondered if that was an option if they still sell it

Arggg apologies. I have confused the pulse with the beat!

My LO got given a lime green car seat wallaboo at Christmas and I love it!

u cant go wrong with a buggy snuggle!! they are fab, universal, and so comfy & cosy!!

I agree - buggy snuggles are great, so easy to zip/unzip. I will be digging mine back out soon for my second baby. They wash up well too.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I have tried my quinny fotmuff on it and it's a little big for the pulse (I have to tuck it under at the bottom) but will untill I get another one. I love the look of the wala boo's they are a bit pricy but I'm sure if I search the internet long enough I might find one for a good price. I will post if I find one for a good pice. :)

does anyone know the difference between buggy snuggle and pupabag? Which one would fit better on a Phil&Teds?

I have given up on the walla boo's - the are all really expensive.
I was looking at the buggy snuggles and have found an alternative - snuggle monkey. Pickes out a nice red one with a big strawberry on the front. can't wait till it arrives. Thanks to everyone for helping. :thumbup:

(I would have put a picture of it on here but I have not done enough posts yet to allow me to put on links and images yet )

i have a pupabag & buggysnuggle.. the buggysnuggle is thicker & better quality, although i do like my fluffy pink pupabag too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->