For 1 night .......

kaz87

Reaction score
I'd like to sleep on my front, oh how I miss it lol x

I still sleep kind of halfway on my stomach with my maternity pillow supporting me. It's fine as long as you don't feel too uncomfortable. If it starts to hurt or feel excessively uncomfortable, just shift a little until you find a comfy position. Your LO will certainly let you know if you are squishing him, so don't worry.

I am a belly sleeper and so miss it... x

I am tummy sleeper too and am fine to do so at the moment as no bump yet. I'm really looking forward to the bump, but not having to sleep on my side.

hey cool name, lol, since becoming pregnant i have been sleeping in odd posistions than i normally do, i actually sleep wiv my hands up by my head just like a baby does whilst lying on my back, lol. sounds cute right?, wrong, because every morning when i wake up i cant feel my arms and i see this hand next to my head and a few times ive thought "who's the f*ck is that hand? arrrgghh" lmao

lmfao kazb, ive done the same!! hit myself in the face with my own hand n thought 'who the hell!'

lmfao kazb, ive done the same!! hit myself in the face with my own hand n thought 'who the hell!'

lol, its funny aint it when u do that, your like "whos is that hand there??, its not mine "

but then it feels proper gross when the blood comes back..errrgh, horrible achyness!

Me too, I miss it so bad is untrue. Baby goes absolutley crazy if i do, so funny .. I havent been able to sleep properly on my stomach since about 3 months.

I feel its uncomfortable to sleep on my belly x

I'm a tummy sleeper as awell and i soo miss it too....

So far I've been able to keep sleeping on my tummy but I'm just starting to pop a little it's been a bit uncomfortable for the last few nights. I bought a body pillow so I can half sleep on my tummy kind of propped up against the pillow but when I do that, half of my torso loses circulation. :dohh: So weird to wake up to half of my chest/tummy being numb.

I can still sleep on my tummy.... But i don't want to lol i usually sleep on my side. Didn't really have a bump until a week ago:haha:

I still roll onto my tummy during the night as bump isn't too massive yet. Baby soon makes it clear it's not comfortable though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->