For All WTT Ladies

bigbloomerz

Reaction score
Before I pop off to bed I just wanted to add that im so pleased to have found some really nice ladies to chat with on here, and a very BIG thank you to everyone who has commented on my journal and topics so far, I do really appreciate it.

I have found it so hard to make new friends since leaving my family and friends behind up North and moving down south to be with OH, especially since leaving work, I have limited opportunities to get out and make new aquaintences! (SP?)

Joining this forum has given me a boost and some much needed confidence, so thank you to all those who have made me feel so welcome these past few months and those who are on this beautiful journey with me.

Night Night xx

Thanks darling, I too appreciate your friendship. xxx

I've met alot of lovely ladies in this section! I went through a period of not feeling very comfortable anywhere on here, and I found a place in WTT where I was accepted even though my life isn't always great, people still respect my choices here. I've made some great friends and I can't wait to see the rest of all of your journeys.

I love you girls! :hugs:

I've met alot of lovely ladies in this section! I went through a period of not feeling very comfortable anywhere on here, and I found a place in WTT where I was accepted even though my life isn't always great, people still respect my choices here. I've made some great friends and I can't wait to see the rest of all of your journeys.

I love you girls! :hugs:

I know what you mean. I had quite a long break from here due to lack of internet and a couple of other things. When I came back on I didn't feel very comfortable (even though there are alot of friendly people) but do feel really comfortable here :hug:

I love you all too :hugs:

I feel like I have found my "home" here and really never plan on leaving. As much as it will be wonderful when and if we fall, I'll never leave you lot behind. I have met some genuine friends who I hope will be for life now and I appreciate each and every one of you more than you can possibly know. You have been there for me when everything has been going on with our "situation" and have always made me feel like it is ok every now and then to moan or scream or cry or all 3.

You really are amazing :hugs:

xxx

I agree that I have never found such a forum with such lovely people! So glad you are happy here, xxxxxx

Big :hugs: to all you lovely ladies.
Lovely post hun, thankyou too for your friendship

There are so many of you who are so kind and caring and always go out of the way for each other. I am glad i still have a some time in WTT with you lovely ladies and although some of you are NTNP i will be stalking you pregnancy journals in the next few months i am sure.

group :hugs:

I am sooo chuffed I found this forum! People are always so ready to respond to each other & I really think there's a community feel here! So glad that this has given you a boost in confidence chicky :Dx

Im getting quite emotional reading this thread!

I love you all too!! :hugs:

Atleast 1 of my buddies has to catch at the same time I do!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->