for anyone interested- heres a video of nick nack. :)

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
https://www.kewego.co.uk/video/iLyROoaftbPI.html
dont mean to over crowd the forum with my stuff, but Im kinda excited so do excuse me. x x x x x x
In a certain part of the video, he has a little winge, awww bless.

so cute at the end wen hes hiding!

so cute at the end wen hes hiding!
I know. He's a little bugger.
Thankfully he didnt do it all the way through. 26 weeks old and already having a little moan about something in there.. bless his heart! x

I dont know if you noticed him smiling or not, but at that point, right before he did it, someone commented on him being a 'pretty boy', and as soon as my dad said "Dont turn him into a sissy", he started smiling. Ever so cute.

I can DEFINITELY recommend these scans!

Aww bless him .. how cute .. taking on his own personality already!

I'm affraid we're not! :cry: (I would love one tho!)

We can see from his features on the scan he looks the spit of my OH! I'm going to contain myself and think of what else I could use they money I'd spend (on the scan) to buy boo! We're in the middle of doing the nursery (as we speak!) I keep finding little things to buy him (I just can't resist) so its all adding up........but its well worth it!

I'll post some pics when its all done! :happydance:

I'm affraid we're not! :cry: (I would love one tho!)

We can see from his features on the scan he looks the spit of my OH! I'm going to contain myself and think of what else I could use they money I'd spend (on the scan) to buy boo! We're in the middle of doing the nursery (as we speak!) I keep finding little things to buy him (I just can't resist) so its all adding up........but its well worth it!

I'll post some pics when its all done! :happydance:
I guess ur right. Where are u frmo tho, because my scan was only £75, which is mega cheap.
I havent even began doing the nursery yet, not even cleaned out the room, maybe I should start soon....
U make sure you post pictures of it when youre finished, I would love to see.
As for buying for boo, I have a thing for those sleep suits,they're adorable dont ya think? x x x

Chester. I haven't even looked to see where does them around here. If I had one....I'd want another...and another, it would soon add up!
I just fall in love with anything thats to do with babies......I got one of these cool baths the other day......OH had already bought a baby bath (Fisher-price Aquarium Bath) and I always wanted one of these but he said he thought they were cruel......I just thought Its adorable and went out and got one secretly! Muhahaha!! (He did find it tho......I left it on the kitchen table....DOH!)

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B000IVSQZ2/ref=sr_11_1/203-7058554-7211940?ie=UTF8&mcb=core

Awwww, I just think its gorgeous!

What a great Video. He is already a little cuttie.

Aw when his little hand moved over his face bless it was lovely :headspin:

just a question why does it say
3D 4D baby scan of Jeanine and David

at the top i thought ur name was louise??

Jeanine Louise is my full name- David is the father.
I usually use my middle name if I sign up on a forum. That or JLouise. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->