For anyone who is late with BFN's!!

LouOscar01

Reaction score
Come and join me on this thread!!

I'm currently 6 days late with daily BFN's!!
The only symptoms I've had are possible implantation bleeding, bleeding gums and excess saliva....tummy aches, back pain and very short lived nausea.

Anyone else?

Stalking :thumbup:

I'm 11dpo & af due 27/8. Buying tests tomorrow so who knows what may or may not happen!

Have had some symptoms but nothing overly concrete. Not sure if I have a strange taste in my mouth :shrug: it doesn't taste 'right' but it's not a definate metallic one iykwim

Isn't it just so annoying not knowing if symptoms are symptoms!! I swear I keep imagining achey boobs!! Good luck!

If I ovulated when I hope I did, then I'm 16dpo today - really expected AF to come today, but still waiting.

I've had 3 bfns so far this cycle on 11, 13 & 15 dpos. I'm going to test again in the morning, but expecting another bfn...

Not sure what's going on... Have I had a delayed ovulation? Am I preg but not showing on the tests? Arrrgggghhhh, really wish I could know for sure!

Had several symptoms for last week or so - cramps, pain on my right side (I'm scared my ovarian cyst is coming back), sore boobs, feeling tired, bloating & nausea. Don't know if these are preg, pms or endo symptoms.

What cycle day & dpo are you on LouOscar01?

Xxx

Cycle day 34 for me....Not 100% sure when I ovulated but if it's the same as last cycle then I'm 18 DPO. So wish i had taken ovulation tests to be sure! I'm not helping myself by watching 'One Born Every Minute'.

Fingers crossed it's not your cyst coming back :(

Can I join? I'm new to the site. I'm technically not late until tomorrow, I'm on CD 28 of normal 28-31 day cycles. I don't use OPKs (yet) so I *think* I am 10dpo and BFN today. All my symptoms have been normal for me except a few days after O I had a metallic taste in my mouth for like 3 days, but that's gone now, and I am super sleepy. I don't nap, ever, and I have fallen asleep sitting up three times in the past few days. I had some pinching and a weird cramp that only lasted a few minutes at dpo.Thought for sure it would be a bfp this morning. Other than that I have sore bbs, bloating, and I can smell EVERYTHING, but that's all happened during plenty of other cycles. We have been ttc #1 since we got married in May.

I have pcos as well and just had surgery in july to look for endo (it was negative) but they did remove a cyst from my left tube. I can normally feel ovulation but I am uncertain this month because I felt "normal" ov pain in my right tube, but my left one also felt like it was burning the same day. May the surgery effected ov??

Hello Sengland,

Fx'd AF stays away from you and that you get your BFP. Your symptoms sound very promising, make sure you keep letting us know how you get on!!

I think I have PCOS aswell, but when I had an ultrasound to check for cysts they said well the cysts could very well be puberty....I was 16 at the time.

My Mum is convinced that without sore and bigger boobs I can't be pregnant!!

Hello Sengland,

I think I have PCOS aswell, but when I had an ultrasound to check for cysts they said well the cysts could very well be puberty....I was 16 at the time.

My Mum is convinced that without sore and bigger boobs I can't be pregnant!!

I don't think that's true at all! You can definitely be pregnant and not have any symptoms for a while!! My friend just had a healthy baby boy about a week ago and she didn't even know she was pregnant until 11 weeks! She hadn't been trying, but she has wanted a baby for a long time so she didn't have her head in the clouds either. She got a bfn after her first missed af so she thought it was just a long cycle.

Do you have much pain when you O? BCPs supressed my pcos but once I came off I had a few regular cycles, then they kept getting longer and longer and the pain during O kept getting worse and worse. I take metformin for it now to keep me regular, decrease cysts and help me O. I never had an ultrasound when they diagnosed it because my Dr said that they cysts can come and go so much that they can't ever really say that you don't have it, they can only confirm that you do. :dohh: Our bodies are tricky!!

fx'd for you!! keep us updated, I'd like to see how you come along. Hopefully we will get BFPs but we also might end up on CD1 together at this point. :thumbup:

I had nothing to let me know that I ovulated this cycle. My previous cycle I had painful nipples. I didn't test this morning...but now I am regretting that....think I'm going to have to go and test.

I went to the Dr and she said to come back in a week for a blood test if nothing shows up. I wasn't very impressed with the Dr because she actually said the words 'I'm sure you will get your positive in the next week'. She can't say that!!

Hello ladies, I would love to join! I'm not really sure what dpo I am. For some reason my fertility friend app pushed my O date & af back a whole week later than usual. But I've noticed the last couple months that my af generally has come between 30-33 days.

Which means I should technically be having it right now, or at least tomorrow at the latest! I too have PCOS, and I know how it feels all to much to wonder what the heck is going on?!

I've had nausea since about last Wednesday, no spotting though. The nausea has def increased since then, I get bouts of it about 3 times a day now. Heartburn has reared its head as well, headaches about twice a day, cramping in lower back & legs comes & goes, boobs feel so heavy & yesterday I had a sharp pain going thru my right nipple, cramps that feel like af but lighter, feeling like I'm carrying a small fruit in my stomach because I always feel so bloated, and just restless at night now, but over the weekend, I slept in so much later than I usually do. I also feel like af is there often & go to the bathroom & theres nothing.

On another site, someone said it could be pms symptoms, but even when I had regular cycles every month from 12-19, I would never feel anything but cramps until after I started my af. And no feelings of pms with these last cycles since April. The nausea is the part that's really gotten to me, because I've never felt it, except when I was pg last year.

I tested Sunday evening, but it was bfn. I've decided to wait till Sunday, see if my af comes (according to my fertility friend app I'm supposed to get it Friday) and test if I don't get it.

Baby dust to all! I will def be stalking this thread! Hope we all get bfps!

Hi Nickielg, you sound like you have a lot of symptoms that sound very positive!!! Good luck everyone!!!

Hi nickielg :) I agree it does sound good ! You're strong waiting another almost week to test, I'm testing every morning until bfp or af this round because I can't take it!!

Lou that is really not very nice of your dr to say!! On one hand it's good she feels that way but completely irresponsible on the other. Have you tested yet today?

I tested this am and bfn again :(. I'm CD 29 now so DH and I have our fx'd! Don't know what to think yet. I'm just going to keep testing with fmu until something changes and if it doesn't come by next week call the dr. I am using wondfo ic's and I'm not sure how sensitive they are, but I don't want to spend the $ on an frer until I'm several days late.

I didn't feel like the Dr was taking me seriously at all!!

I tested again... BFN still :( Still no symptoms of pregnancy or impending AF. Getting fed up with this now!

So I can't be positive I actually ovulated (I'm on my 2nd round of Clomid) an the ovulation tests were all negative - either bad tests or it didn't happen.

I think I'm at 15dpo with my period expected yesterday, which would mean I'm one day late. Three days ago I started having light brown/pink spotting when wiping - very minimal. Cramping. Sore nips. For about a week I've been having these weird burping everyday, multiple times a day (it's not something I'm eating). Two days ago, I was quite nauseous.

I tested early this morning but BFN, so I'm either testing still too early or AF is on the way and I'm in denial. I'm desperately reading about women who got their BFP from 11dpo and I'm hoping that my BFP is just a day away. Still have cramps, the burping, the sore nips, sense of smell is heightened, some days I have a sore throat and stuffy nose. Other than that, no other real symptoms.

Anyone else in the same boat?!?!

I feel ya, squishmich. I still have sore bbs and tingly/burning nips, somewhat bloated (but not as bad as I normally am a day or two before AF) and I am super tired. Today and on Saturday I had twingy pains on my right side, not cramps though. I keep checking my CP and CM but I am still new at it so I can't ever be sure how to accurately assess what I am feeling. I was feeling like we definitely were going to get a bfp, but I am still getting bfn's with fmu at 11dpo (that's a guess, I could be a few days off either way) but no AF. I did have surgery right before my last AF, which caused spotting/bleeding, so I could be more like CD27 instead of 29. She flushed out my tubes during the surgery I(apparently it took quite a bit of pressure to clean them out so I don't think I was ovulating the other cycles we tried) so she said the next few cycles would be the best for us, but the surgery does make it hard to tell exactly where I am at. So frustrating!!! At this point I just want something to happen either way.

Fx'd for you guys, hopefully we will have some answers soon!

Lou- I def would be a little annoyed at her comment . But hopefully it's a good thing & she just knows or something! My SIL knew I was pg before I did with my last pregnancy, but didnt say anything till after we told her.

Sengland- Thank you! And I actually caved this afternoon & took a test. I thought I saw a faint line, but I def think it was negative. So I'm just gonna continue to stick it out till Sunday & see if af comes Friday like my Fertility Friend app says.

Squishmish- It sounds promising :) I've been burping like crazy too. Most of my other symptoms seemed to have disappeared. Except now I'm super thirsty, I'm tired but can't seem to want to go to bed which is weird for me. I also have literally gone #2 like 5x times today (sorry TMI) & I haven't eaten anything different.

Hopefully we all get our BFPs soon! This is driving me insane, and I know it is for you ladies too!

I didn't test with FMU today...hopefully I can wait till tomorrow. Getting too annoyed with seeing the negative everytime :'( Maybe my boobs fill a little fuller today....probably making that up!!

I know exactly how you feel Lou! Some symptoms came back early this morning when I woke up. I got up & really really wanted to throw up, but thankfully its calmed down. And I've been peeing like crazy again, and right now I have a terrible chill.

I would just love to know what my body is doing or thinking!

I have managed to not test all day!! Still no AF....now 8 days late. REALLY need a BFP. I keep managing to convince myself that I must be pregnant...very dangerous. I'm going to be so upset! Even my OH started talking about what kind of birth I would want....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->