For anyone who is late with BFN's!!

I'm here with you too. Missed AF once, according to Ovia I should be experiencing AF now... but still nothing. I've been experiencing nausea, wicked heart burn, pains near my belly button, pains in my ribs, my stomach feels weird most of the time, constantly fatigued, and half the time I just can't get comfortable. However, all 4-5 tests that I've taken have all come back as BFNs. So confused.

Goodness everyone is still in the same spot?! I thought Af was going to come today for sure because I felt a bit crampy and then had some ewcm (???) that was very faintly pink. Only happened once when I wiped and then went away and so did the cramps. Last night DH said that my bbs look really full and firm. They are getting more and more sore. BFN again this morning though. I actually poas twice. I considered getting and FRER today but I am going to wait it out through the weekend in case I have really miscalculated my cycle and today was some kind of IB.

Aww sengland, hopefully you'll get your bfp soon! Those are all good signs though, hoping your af stays away. Last week I also had a faint pink line when I wiped.

I ended up caving & buying two more dollar tree tests but I'm only gonna take one in the morning & then save the other for Monday or so. Still no af for me & it should be here by now.

Fix'd for everyone! :)

Another BFN :( Getting so fed up. Need to buy a FRER and try that tomorrow.

I'm in a similar situation
I was supposed to get my period on the 13th of August but then on the 15th I had some pink spotting. I thought it was AF but it never got heavy and had no flow. It was just pain weird! I was thinking implantation BUT I should of got a strong positive by now right?
What was your implantation bleeding like?

Hi ladies

Well, I'm almost def out this month. Been to see my consultant at the hospital yesterday who told me my blood test has shown low levels of progesterone so she thinks its unlikely I've ovulated this month. I'm not totally convinced as my temp charts indicate a later ovulation. So either I've not ovulated or ovulated late and had the blood test too early.

I've been back to have a scan today to investigate the pain I've been having on my right side.... confirmed my fears... I've got a new cyst growing on my right ovary. Its 5.5cm and it is only 3 months ago I had surgery to remove an 8cm cyst from my right ovary. He also checked to see if he thought I was pregnant and couldn't see anything that indicated preg, though he did say it would be really too early to see much if I was.

I'm beyond gutted and so so upset :cry:

Even though I'm 99% I'm not preg (another BFN first thing this morning), I still can't but keep a tiny bit of hope as AF still hasn't shown up. I'm on CD 32 so should def get AF by Sunday at the latest, based on my previous cycles.

I'm in a similar situation
I was supposed to get my period on the 13th of August but then on the 15th I had some pink spotting. I thought it was AF but it never got heavy and had no flow. It was just pain weird! I was thinking implantation BUT I should of got a strong positive by now right?
What was your implantation bleeding like?

I took a test far too early and there were tiny flecks of blood that showed up in the result window. Also I had two brown splodges (smaller than a 1p coin) on a pantyliner the next day. I'm still in limbo....another BFN this morning. Have bought a FRER for tomorrow morning. My Dr said she wasn't surprised that I hadn't got a positive on a HPT by now and that if I am it will show up within a week....we shall see. 5 days left till I'm allowed my blood test.

DaisyDoodles. I'm so sorry. That must be so upsetting to have your cyst back :( Does that affect your ability to try?
It's impossible to give up when AF hasn't shown up.

Doodledaisy, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( hoping you get that bfp! I've never had a cyst (at least I don't think) so I don't know much about em, but I hope it all works out for you.

I took a test yesterday & got a thick white line. I've read a million things about them, but who knows haha. AF still not here. I think I'm avg about a 33 day cycle, so either I'm a day late or it was supposed to come today. I went back & looked at my chart & realized it's actually possibly we conceived the week it was saying I O'd because we DTD on the 7th & 12th & the 11th is when it says I began to be fertile. Trying to hold out hope, but it's so hard.

I'm so sorry doodledaisy :( Let us know how it goes!!

I can't believe so many of us are dealing with the exact same thing right now. I had some more light spotting yesterday, like ewcm with pink and brown in it when I check my CP, and then in the evening I actually had a few drops of real blood actually come out. I thought AF was definitely here so I used a tampon and then when I took it out this morning there was nothing on it. I didn't poas today, thinking it was just a slow start, but I haven't had anything except a tad bit of brown spotting today. I switched to a panty liner so I can monitor it better. I'll probably poas again tomorrow if nothing changes. Last night I started to have cramps as well, then today I didn't have any, but tonight I feel what seems like intense O pains on the left!!! I don't know what to think, at this point I would be FINE with AF coming just so I can get out of this limbo. It's frustrating. I made plans for margaritas with my friends tomorrow and now I don't know if it's ok or not. I don't think I'm pg at this point but I'm tired of being unsure.

Sorry if there are typos, I did this from my phone.

Edit: I just tested. It wasn't fmu and was diluted but still total bfn. Also I checked my CP and I am not sure that I felt it, if I did it is really high and soft and almost like it's melted into my v. wall. If I wasn't on cd 32 with scant watery cm (zero spotting) I would think I was o'ing. This is officially driving me nuts.

I was just going through my pregnancy notes from my last pregnancy and I didn't get a positive on a test until 7+2
So I'm hoping to get a positive next week!
GL to everyone else in getting their BFP =)

Thanks for your kind words of support, they are very much appreciated ☺️

I think the cysts can affect ttc, I had the last one removed to give us a better chance... Oh well, just another hurdle to face....

I got some v faint spotting last night so expecting AF to show up today.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, sooooo hoping you all get your BFPs!!!

Xxxx

Yup, that's me out, AF is def here. Good luck ladies!!! 🍀🍀🍀🍀

Doodle Daisy :( fx for next month for you.

I'm still in limbo...new symptoms though....boobs have grown over night and were very achey last night. Only very slightly today though...I can only describe it as 'i'm concious that I have boobs, whereas normally I don't notice them as they are just part of my body'...haha. I can 'feel' them.

Rhyz 7 + 2 has given me hope now!!

My Mum and pregnant best friend have given up hope that I will get my BFP this month.

My OH and I are still holding on to that tiny bit of hope. COME ON BABY. :( I'd be 5 weeks and 3 days if I am.... Can't wait for blood test on Tuesday.

Lou I am SO SO SO fx'd for you! I am out, AF finally showed in full this morning. I am ok with it though, I was ready to be out of limbo. I think I am going to move over to the Sept testers thread...keep us updated! I can't wait for your blood test to come back!

NEGATIVE BLOOD TEST...to make it worse I think I ovulated again a few days ago and did not BD enough.

Cycle day 34 for me....Not 100% sure when I ovulated but if it's the same as last cycle then I'm 18 DPO. So wish i had taken ovulation tests to be sure! I'm not helping myself by watching 'One Born Every Minute'.

Fingers crossed it's not your cyst coming back :(
hey I watch one born a minute too :) I have been doing that to myself as well as I am now 1 day and a half late, where usually i am on time... :/ I want to test but am scared for a bfn or for af to arrive. really dont want that to happen :/

Hello ladies, I would love to join! I'm not really sure what dpo I am. For some reason my fertility friend app pushed my O date & af back a whole week later than usual. But I've noticed the last couple months that my af generally has come between 30-33 days.

Which means I should technically be having it right now, or at least tomorrow at the latest! I too have PCOS, and I know how it feels all to much to wonder what the heck is going on?!

I've had nausea since about last Wednesday, no spotting though. The nausea has def increased since then, I get bouts of it about 3 times a day now. Heartburn has reared its head as well, headaches about twice a day, cramping in lower back & legs comes & goes, boobs feel so heavy & yesterday I had a sharp pain going thru my right nipple, cramps that feel like af but lighter, feeling like I'm carrying a small fruit in my stomach because I always feel so bloated, and just restless at night now, but over the weekend, I slept in so much later than I usually do. I also feel like af is there often & go to the bathroom & theres nothing.

On another site, someone said it could be pms symptoms, but even when I had regular cycles every month from 12-19, I would never feel anything but cramps until after I started my af. And no feelings of pms with these last cycles since April. The nausea is the part that's really gotten to me, because I've never felt it, except when I was pg last year.

I tested Sunday evening, but it was bfn. I've decided to wait till Sunday, see if my af comes (according to my fertility friend app I'm supposed to get it Friday) and test if I don't get it.

Baby dust to all! I will def be stalking this thread! Hope we all get bfps!

I can totally relate to how you're feeling, I have had most of those symptoms since my supposed day of O. I am 1 and a half days late and still have cramps, more pinching and been feeling sick a bit. had some headaches yesterday and the day before, but nothing today. I keep thinking I have af and check too and its not there, Im still wet as well which is strange because Im so sure that I dry up completely at least the day before I get my period and I kinda did but then It came back.... so confused. havent tested yet, but unsure..... dont want to get a bfn :/

Yes I know how you feel, im almost 2 days late, but I havent have the smell thing happend for me

Hello ladies, I would love to join! I'm not really sure what dpo I am. For some reason my fertility friend app pushed my O date & af back a whole week later than usual. But I've noticed the last couple months that my af generally has come between 30-33 days.

Which means I should technically be having it right now, or at least tomorrow at the latest! I too have PCOS, and I know how it feels all to much to wonder what the heck is going on?!

I've had nausea since about last Wednesday, no spotting though. The nausea has def increased since then, I get bouts of it about 3 times a day now. Heartburn has reared its head as well, headaches about twice a day, cramping in lower back & legs comes & goes, boobs feel so heavy & yesterday I had a sharp pain going thru my right nipple, cramps that feel like af but lighter, feeling like I'm carrying a small fruit in my stomach because I always feel so bloated, and just restless at night now, but over the weekend, I slept in so much later than I usually do. I also feel like af is there often & go to the bathroom & theres nothing.

On another site, someone said it could be pms symptoms, but even when I had regular cycles every month from 12-19, I would never feel anything but cramps until after I started my af. And no feelings of pms with these last cycles since April. The nausea is the part that's really gotten to me, because I've never felt it, except when I was pg last year.

I tested Sunday evening, but it was bfn. I've decided to wait till Sunday, see if my af comes (according to my fertility friend app I'm supposed to get it Friday) and test if I don't get it.

Baby dust to all! I will def be stalking this thread! Hope we all get bfps!

I can totally relate to how you're feeling, I have had most of those symptoms since my supposed day of O. I am 1 and a half days late and still have cramps, more pinching and been feeling sick a bit. had some headaches yesterday and the day before, but nothing today. I keep thinking I have af and check too and its not there, Im still wet as well which is strange because Im so sure that I dry up completely at least the day before I get my period and I kinda did but then It came back.... so confused. havent tested yet, but unsure..... dont want to get a bfn :/

Did you end up testing? I am now 4-5 days late, and no af yet. I'm going to try SMU today. And yea I feel like everyday I get af too but still nothing there & always wet as well. :( my boobs do feel like they are getting even more sore though, they feel huge as well.

Sorry to the ladies that got their af :( I would just like an answer either way lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->