For anyone who ovulated past CD14, do you use your LMP or your conception date?

• Thread starter jerseyshoregirl
  • Start date
J

jerseyshoregirl

I think I have miscalculated my due date.

LMP is 29 August.
Positive OPKs on 13 & 14 September.

Assuming my typical luteal phase of 14 days stayed the same, means I would have had a 28-day cycle like I used to (had two 26-day cycles prior to 1st :bfp:). If I use the calendar at https://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancycalendar/ using my conception date of 14 September (assuming I ovulated 24-36 hours after positive OPK), then my due date turns out to be 8 June!

For anyone who ovulated past CD14, do you use your LMP or your conception date?

Would love to hear what tools y'all used.

JM

i used a LMP one, all of mine come out with the same day but then i have quite a regular cycle so depending on urs it could be wrong

I used my ovulation date as if i go from my last period i would be nearly 17 weeks gone by now as i ovulated on CD68!!

my LMP was18th July I went by this as I didnt chart this month. had a scan and they moved my LMP to 3rd August Conception date was the date my period was due. but my cycle is screwed!

I used my conception date, as I ov'd on CD25 and my cycle would have been 40 days long. The midwife is still using LMP which makes me due 25th April and my conception date makes me 5th May. I'm sticking with 5th may until my scan...

i have gone by LMP but ovd late (i know by charting) So i reakon they will just put me back 10 days on my scan xxxxxxx

Because of my m/c right before my bfp I dont have an lmp, but I know I got a positive opk on 08/08/08 and I was bang on with my dates according to my scans!!:happydance: Due 29th April 2009!

I guessed from conception date, when i had my scan my guess was only 3 days out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"