For fun gender prediction

serina

Reaction score
So im only 5 weeks...but have had major hot flashes for past week...to the point where i have to go stand outside...an where i live its winter minus 35-40 lol...an major nausea an im extremely tired all the time...with headaches as well...just for fun was wondering what everyone's opinions were based on my sypmtoms what i am having boy or girl???

Sounds like general pregnancy symptoms to me. The ines that were a better predictor for me were skin condition, food aversions/cravings, and presence or absence of nausea

I've only had hot flashes with my daughter and with my current pregnancy. I had no nausea with her (or with this pregnancy), but I was exhausted throughout second trimester! With my sons, I was very, very angry. I had nausea but no vomiting with my sons. Those were the differences I noticed. Oh, another difference is that I had painful nipples when pregnant with my sons, but when I was pregnant with my daughter and my current pregnancy, I had awful underarm pain along with the painful nipples. I'll laugh hysterically if this is another boy because I feel exactly the same as I did when pregnant with my daughter. :)

Both my sister and my friend had first and second pregnancies that were completely different from each other in every way - in terms of nausea, tiredness, other early symptoms, and bump size and shape and weight gain, and they both had the same again! (My sister two boys, my friend two girls). This has led me to the conclusion that every pregnancy has the potential to affect you completely differently and that it doesn't depend on the sex of the baby! That's just my two cents.
My sister wanted a girl second time, and her pregnancy was sooo different from the first that she really got her hopes up. Then she was surprised and disappointed that it was a boy at her scan.

I have 4 boys...all 4 pregnancy i remember being nauseated but not that bad at all...an none of them had hot. Flashes...so im really really hoping for a girl this time around

This pregnancy feels soooo different than with my son, so I'm guessing it's a girl. Lol Who knows...

I have 4 boys...all 4 pregnancy i remember being nauseated but not that bad at all...an none of them had hot. Flashes...so im really really hoping for a girl this time around

It would be lovely for you to have a girl and I hope you get her, but try not to get your hopes up...don't spend the next 16 weeks being sure it's a girl based on your symptoms, as you may have a disappointing shock in store. My sister had a hard time dealing with the fact it was another boy when she'd been so convinced.

And my friend was also convinced she was having a boy due to a completely different pregnancy, but it was another girl. Just keep reminding yourself that you don't know yet.

With my son I became very tired and sleepy all the time. Fatigued and nauseated with gagging and occasionally vomiting. . but no hotflashes. I would have loved a girl but early in my pregnancy I could only imagine blue baby clothes and a baby boy. I instinctively said "he" or him. The doctor told me to guess and I said boy. She said yup.

I found out I was pregnant recently and right now it's mainly dizziness and gagging. A little sleepy too. I'm not daydreaming of any gender right now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->