• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For fun, When I get my BFP I promise that I will not complain about...

fluffyblue

Loving being mommy
Reaction score
When I get my BFP I have promised that I will not complain about

1. Sickness be it in the morning, afternoon or night or at any time of the day
2. Sore boobs
3. Stretching pains
4. Stretch Marks
5. Sore boobs
6. Not being able to sleep
7. Heartburn
8. Lack of sex in first trimester
9. Small bump or a big bump
10. Weight gain

In fact I will never complain about anything

What would you not complain about !

All of the above and....

Constantly going to the toilet
My wrists being sore

xxx

All of the above .. and being so tired i could sleep on a washing line!

All of the above most definately the sickness which i get from 6 weeks morning noon and night x x

If I get my bfp and dont complain about sickness then I will give myself a medal!!!

I HATE being sick that Im actually scared of it lol!

I'll never complain about anything ever again!!!

For now..........

if i get my bfp - All of the above + mood swings,cankles (fat ankles) spots and coldsores and lots and lots of toilet trips day or night.... nor anything whist pregnant x

Being a minger!!!

I'll have all the spots, gas, bloating and greasy hair god wants to give me and I will not complain!!! Promise!!!

If I get my BFP I'll not complain about all of the above plus...
*Looking like a whale
*Mood swings that make me the bitch from hell (and DH is also not allowed to complain about this either!)
*Not being able to drink
(When I see all of these things in 1st tri it annoys the hell out of me!!)
x

All of the above... plus so uncomfortable all the time, back pain, peeing constantly and never straying too far from a toilet, the constipation...... the list continues.

For me the Ms was the worst 6-16 weeks, i am a nurse and do public transit 1 hr each way and work shifts it was tough, but at the same time you got used to it but when it was gone.... AMAZING!!!!

All of the above AND not being able to drink beer. :)

all the foods I want to eat and can't

all the foods I never want to look at again but choke down because it's good for the baby

All of the things included in your top ten, plus anything and everything. I will love every second I get to share nurturing my baby. Would just love my healthy bub to get here as soon as and set up shop in my womb for a happy and healthy 9 months.

Just trying to get healthy body and mind ready for arrival

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->