For ladies that bleed without cramping.

Ziggie

Reaction score
I feel like I need to share my experience in case it helps anyone.

Last night I was laid down all night. About 9.30pm I went to the loo. I felt wet, didn't think much. Sat down and my knickers were blood soaked. I passed more blood and two huge clots (largest was like a small egg). I thought the pregnancy was gone. I had NO cramping.

Called the midwife who was slightly puzzled I wasn't cramping but advised us to go straight to A&E. We did! I live rurally so was a 45 min drive. Got there and they saw me in triage and said a gyne doctor had been called in for someone else so would see me. They wheeled me to the gyne ward in a wheelchair (scary and funny at the same time).

Doctor was amazing, just scanned me immediately. Baby was FINE!! Perfect in fact. She immediately found an area of bleeding, but said everything should be OK!

Basically the moral of my story is apparently blood without cramping is terrifying but not always bad news. She said miscarriage is painful....

I'm still bleeding a bit, she said I might. I'm not sure if this reassures anyone but I hope it does... I don't feel out the woods but I am hopeful :) the baby was going mad in there dancing away!

I'm glad to hear this. I've had a very light spotting/flow for three days now, and it's driving me insane.

Its terrifying. I thought spotting was scary but this was another level.

And baby is fine! Oh and to add I HAD A NORMAL SCAN THE DAY BEFORE!!!!

I never realised you could lose so much blood and baby be ok. So fingers crossed for everyone else.

Very true. I had a miscarriage and it was horrendously painful - the pain was like labour pain (I didn't know that until I went through labour!). I had some bleeding and some cramping last time and was really worried but baby turned out to be fine.

V. glad all is fine :)

Very true. I also wanted to add that I had bleeding AND cramping and my baby boy was just fine, sac was just very low lying and covering my cervix. I delivered a healthy boy all the same at 38+4. ;)

I also had bleeding/clotting but no cramping in the first trimester. Around ten weeks. I thought for sure it was over but here I am. Our bodies can be crazy!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->