For ladies that love their Psychic readings ..

pookied

Mum to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
There's A lady doing conception reading's on ebay for £1.99 :O wow lol i had one she seems quiet spot on here's the link! x

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...762939&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_746wt_1139

Thanks, I ordered one just for the hell of it! Wonder if she sells to Australia?? Did she send you an email?

yep my paypal email .. i ordered it a half 4 and it came by 7 She is UK though :) .x
even if its not true she's the cheapest yet lol! x

does anybody have her email addy??? I dont have ebay and am wondering how I can contact her through her email!

Psychic Penny
Your pregnancy prediction: June 27th 2011

Hello Paula
As I'm linking in around you I feel this is exactly the right time for you to start trying to concieve. My spirit guide is showing me a positive pregnancy test within then next 4 weeks and I can see it will be a healthy baby girl, This will bring you alot of contentment and happiness and its meant to be on your future path. I'm also being told my spirit that you shouldnt worry about your financial situation. Keep calm and relaxed and this will create good energy for you and your baby.

I really hope that helps you today and best wishes for this

Peace and love
Penny x

Four weeks, huh? Where are you in your cycle? Keep us posted!

about week and a half till my AF is due x

I'm getting one just for the crack! See if it matches my other 3 predictions :D

Well I got mine back and she predicted a conception in November with a boy.....

Mmmhmm. Well that freaked me out and I don't think its likely. I don't have a partner for one. Plus 99% of the time (at least in the past), I use contraception because i'm paranoid of getting pregnant too young, and finally that would cock up my uni career so I can't see myself doing anything that would result in pregnancy. I'm not putting much faith in this reading, we will see!

Well I got mine back and she predicted a conception in November with a boy.....

Mmmhmm. Well that freaked me out and I don't think its likely. I don't have a partner for one. Plus 99% of the time (at least in the past), I use contraception because i'm paranoid of getting pregnant too young, and finally that would cock up my uni career so I can't see myself doing anything that would result in pregnancy. I'm not putting much faith in this reading, we will see!

Alot can happen in 5 months lol you never no !! x

I second that. Five months ago I was in Denver working in a movie theater and I was dating someone else. Now I'm in Montrose, pregnant, and engaged! :shrug:

I've had a few

Panrosa: spirit are showing me a child for you Clare and you will conceive in the month of August 2011 , your pregnancy will be confirmed in early September 2011and you will give birth in May 2012 , i see no problems around your pregnancy or birth and it will all go like clockwork

Gail: I see your Daughter born 2012 from a September conception, all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth

Penny: When I'm linking in around you I can pick up your very content around your life at the moment and theres lots of happiness yet to come on your future path Clare. My spirit guide is telling me this is the right time for you to concieve and I'm seeing the month September 2011. I can also see a healthy baby boy born to you.

Jenny Renny: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of May 2012 - specific reference to the 19th and 21st.

Notice they all say September??

Don't say that ladies! Its freaked me out :lol: i'm not ready for a child yet!

Fingers crossed for you BridieChild, it looks promising with them all saying September :D

Fingers crossed for you BridieChild, it looks promising with them all saying September :D

I don't know what to think TBH - they are all a little too similar for comfort. Also, I have to wait til September?!?

Not necessarily. These psychics say you should give them a month eitherway leeway, so could be August! :)

Well you might be easy to read for.
They might be all picking up conception spot on.

so, did you get your :BFP: in the 4 weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->