? for ladies who suffered a placental abruption....

Have you been in hun? How are you?

I hope they help you and take better care of you than you've received so far. It's disgusting how badly they are caring for you right now. Hope you and baby are ok.

Hey girls...sorry its taken me so long to reply. Hospital still didnt want to scan me and came up with a bunch of rubbish excuses. I was upset at the time,but i rang my mw and saw her today. I didnt ask her if i could have a scan done,i told her i want to have one done. She said she would sort it out for me,but i will most likely only get it done in next two weeks. Which is fine. In the meantime she has checked baby and he is doing well. Bp is good and there are no signs of infection. She did advice me to go back the hospital if i have the pains and presure in my bottom again. She will be ringing me tomorrow or either wednesday to see how im feeling and if pains have gone. She also said she could see if she can get my an appointment with my consultant if it would make me feel better as i can then disguss my worries with her. Im so glad im finaly getting somewhere. Thanks for all the suport ladies.:hugs: I will keep you posted.:thumbup:

I'm glad your midwife is being understanding and supportive and she checked you over and best of all that you and bubs are ok.
I would def get an appt with your consultant, maybe they will be more willing to listen to your worry's and understand that you are no doubt going to be worried and need reassurance.

Hi hun only just seen this I can't beleive your hospital treat you like that and are now refusing to scan you. I am glad your m/w is being helpful though and hopefully you can be scanned really soon. Good luck hun and keep us updated! x

It is good that you have a caring midwife, but shocking treatment from the hospital. I hope you feel more reassured now, and I hope it goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->