For Mums on a budget.....travel system £300 incl car seat

Lisalovesbean

Reaction score
Hiya, Today I was in Mothercare and my mum spotted last years Black MY3 on sale at £300 with the car seat included!!! (It faces rear and forward facing and the car seat attaches onto the chassis)

Normally £465!

It's black with 5 lines of cream stitching across the the pram apron and on the hood cream piping on the edge....included carrycot/push chair seat, car seat, chassis with shopping basket, foot muff, raincover and cosy pram liner!

It's lined interior is also black which is much nicer than the 2009 model which is lined in a dirty looking shade of beige!!:rofl:

Can't do a link sorry....won't work!

https://www.mothercare.com/b/428030...rh=n:42803041&page=6&addedASINs=&removeASINs=

is it on this link?
there is a few under £300 that dont look bad at all. already got mine now. my special ebay bargain. lol

No, it's not on there, Tsia!

My Mum loved it! But I have already got a Bugaboo Bee and am also getting a Bugaboo Chameleon or First Wheels City Elite as my Maxi Cosi car seat will fit on both!

Sounds like a great deal, nice pushchair too, Im sure someone will be intrested, we already have both of ours, a Micralite Toro newborn and Petite Star Zia 3, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->