For those looking to chart CM, temp and CM.

plutosblue

Mum of 2 & duffed.
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I came across something today that I could not resist sharing, it has taught me a lot that I find we as women just don't see/know and we should.

Viewer discression is advised!

https://www.beautifulcervix.com/welcome/

It shows charting, different types of CM and cervical position from several different women.

Hope this helps you all! :happydance:

good job on finding the website, not planning on monitoring cervical position but if other are then its great to have a look.

that is actually really interesting!! i never charted or anything with any of my pregnancies as i was lucky and fell easily but i would definately try it next time - even if just for research purposes!

Oh my! Will have to have a proper look another time.

I was using it for more CM purposes but I thought well it might help someone else on here !

:)

I don't get that much EW that I can tell, a bit jealous.

Thankeee... i dont want to use anything to begin with but i think i might sneek a peek :angelnot:

Wasn't quite ready for that, haha!
I'm sure it'll be pretty helpful though, don't really know that much about CM! x

I should have known better than to open that up at work in a open plan office:blush:

Will have to look later, thanks x

yea I know this site xD. a bit yucky to look at other womens but for those it helps xD

That site is amazing! Something we never get to see and spend so long worrying about (before and after babies).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->