for those of you who took vitex while TTC...

lori

Mom to Simon & Oliver
Reaction score
I read something about how taking vitex while TTC could possibly impact the gender ratio, and I was wondering if there's any truth to it. I figured this might be a good place to ask this question since many of you already know the gender of your baby.

If you took Vitex, how long were you taking it before conception? What dose? And, of course, are you having a boy or girl?

Thanks for your help :flower:

im havig a girl i read up about it also while TTC (had been TTC for 2 years.. then start3ed taking vitex and now im here.. 34 weeks and cant wait for baby lol) x

Stacey what dose did u take vitex? And how often a dayx

Hi, I took it for a couple of months to try and get my cycles back on track after the pill, it seemed to work so we started trying the following month (still taking it up to ov) and conceived a girl :pink:

I think I was on 2 x 400mg twice a day if I remember rightly.

Had you read it was supposed to swing for blue or pink?

Hi, I took it for a couple of months to try and get my cycles back on track after the pill, it seemed to work so we started trying the following month (still taking it up to ov) and conceived a girl :pink:

I think I was on 2 x 400mg twice a day if I remember rightly.

Had you read it was supposed to swing for blue or pink?

i got mine today but on CD45 so want to try and regulate AF or get a BFP soon

xxx

I took vitex but I think I only started the month before we conceived. We were trying for 10 months and I was having problems with irregular cycles. Not vastly irregular but enough that it had me wondering if it wasn't a problem, and I had at least one anovulatory cycle. I actually ovulated early on the month we caught, have no idea if the vitex helped. Can't remember the dose but it wasn't very high as a precaution. We are having a girl, btw. Good luck to you! :flower:

I took it with both my pregnancies (one boy & one girl so no effect on gender) I bought the one from Holland & Barret and took the does it said on the bottle xx

Tried for 3 months and I think I took the tincture and the tablet for 2 months. I was being impatient. Boy here.

I took it for 3.5 months for PCOS/annovulatory cycles. 2 pills/day at maybe 50mg a piece? I can't quite remember the dose. I am having a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->