For those that had a C-Section

Babushka

Reaction score
It's been 8 weeks since I had a C-section & have only just started doing ab & pelvic floor exercises. I've had weird niggly pains both sides of my tummy and deep within me over the last couple of days, I'm not sure if it's related to the exercises or something else.

Anyone else experienced this?

Could be.
I would suggest either shorter sessions. How many times a week are you doing them? Maybe limit the number of days. Work your way up into it.

You're body is still healing, so take it easy.

You may be overdoing it with your lifting, I know when I feed Alice at night I never get up correctly so i strain my stomach muscles and then it hurts...same with lifting things around the house, if u don't lift correctly it can hurt u

I would leave th exercising for now, you need to give your body time to heal :)

I had a c-section 8 weeks ago and am gonna ease myself into exercise next week. So maybe you've overdone it a bit? So don't dive straight into the exercise?

I agree, it sounds like you've overdone it x

You've definitely overdone it. Honestly, don't do any ab exercises yet. I would be inclined to say wait until your baby is 6 months before you do any ab focused stuff. That might sound like a long time but that's about how long it took me. Crunches and so on are really rough on that area and you are still healing. Take it easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->