For those that have had a girl AND a boy

cnsweeney

Reaction score
I know this sounds silly and a lot of people say it's not accurate but something in my heart tells me that sickness/ nausea in pregnancy for me equals a girl . So far this one hasn't been as bad with my first two considering I am 8 weeks now and haven't vomited but I am starting to experience nausea worse and worse each day . Dh and I really want a boy but will love another girl just the same . I'm just curious for those of you that have had a girl AND a boy , were they different or the same ?
Thank you!

I have a girl and am pregnant with a boy; I had hyperemesis both times.

I had a boy first then a girl. I had nausea with both but it was so much worse with my girl. It lasted a lot longer too! I was also more emotional with my girl and more calm with my boy. Good luck and I hope you get your little boy 💙

I was sick with both, but it lasted longer with my daughter!

I was sick with both boy and girl, sorry no help really.

I was more sick with my girl but not significantly so :thumbup:

I have a boy and am pregnant with another boy. The MS this time was worse, with nausea that made it hard to leave bed. I had to take medications for it this time. I thought it might be a girl but nope!

I havent had any girls but my two boy pregnancies were poles apart. Felt sick for a few weeks I think with DS1 - off smelly food etc.. that was it!
DS2 I had HG so completely different but again just off food in general.

This time I've felt sick from 5.5 weeks the earliest so far but havent been sick yet and I'll be 7 weeks on Monday.
Again just off food in general but i think thats just me whenever i get nausea pregnancy or normal i just go off everything.

I had a boy then a girl I was sicker with my daughter than my son :shrug:

I had mild nausea in the evenings only with my boy...more so around 10 weeks and left around 11 weeks. With my girl it was nonstop mild-moderate nausea that lasted up to 14 weeks.

I had nausea with my son throughout most of the pregnancy. When food was concerned I knew if it didn't sound good don't try to eat it and I would be fine. With my daughter I was vomiting multiple times a day until 2nd trimester, and I lost a good amount of weight because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->