For those who always spotted before AF did you also spot before getting your BFP?

JWC13

Reaction score
I'm TTC and always spot for 3-4 days before AF arrives. 2 months ago I had a CP but spotted for 2 days before I got my BFP and continued spotting for several more days all the while getting positive tests (despite the line getting lighter). The spotting stopped and then AF arrived 2 days later. So for me it seems like my body just loves to spot whether pregnant or not (maybe that will change when I get my first sticky bean)

So I'm wondering, if you always spot before AF, did you also spot before your BFP?

Hi I got my bfp on Saturday, I always usually spot for around 3 days before af, however I didn't spot before my bfp this was one of my first signs of bfp x

For 6 months I’ve spotted from 10DPO until AF without fail. This cycle I had no spotting and a positive test.

Thanks so much for the replies ladies! I'm sure it's different for everyone but so good to know that maybe when the day comes, I'll know because I won't have spotting...we'll see :)

I've spotted with both pregnancies from a couple days before AF was due through when AF would've stopped.

Well for what it's worth, I got my BFP this weekend so I can now offer my own spotting experience :)

8dpo- I had bright red spotting only once, hour later some brown mixed with creamy CM (implantation bleeding?)
9dpo- Saw the tiniest bit of pink once
10 dpo- nothing
11 dpo- tiniest bit of pink once
12 dpo- nothing

My period usually arrives on 12 or 13dpo and I always spot a good amount for 4 days prior. So looks like while I did have the smallest amount of spotting, I mostly saw nothing.

I didnt , in saying that im surprised i didn't as i have low progesterone (PCOS) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->