For those who have had "AFs" while pregg

lizlovelust

Reaction score
Questions for you:

- What was the flow like?
- did you have cramps as bad as normal AF?
- Did you boobs hurt leading up to the "AF" and stop after only to start up again after the "flow" ended?

Tell me as much as you can, I'm curious as to if my "AF" was an actual AF or not, it wasn't normal for me!:shrug:

Test. If bfn it was your af. If not well happy days!!!!

I had spotting several days after I expected my period. It was very light only when wiping. Was a very light pink, but at one point it did get dark red. That lasted for about 4 days. My breasts never stopped hurting though. Also, no cramps.

when i was 5 weeks.. so period was one week late i had a "faux flow" or whatever you would like to call it. had it for 4 days.. bright and dark red blow.. light flow majority of the time altho at 2 points i had a gush of blood out of me.. it was strange tho it kept coming and going every few hours which went on for 4 days.. I usually get extreme af cramps and got only extremely mild and bearly cramps with this.. my doctor has said she has actually heard this happened alot which surprised me.

Lorry, sounds like what happened to me! Except my boobs stopped hurting then a few days after the bleeding stopped they started hurting again. I will take a test when I get paid though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->