• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For those who use at home dopplers...

michelle8733

Mom to Scarlett Grace
Reaction score
I have a sonoline B doppler which I absolutely love! I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. Today I am 12 weeks and 3 days along and heard the baby kicking at the probe several times as I listened to his/her heartbeat. I think I might've heard it once a few days ago when I last used it, but just brushed it off not really knowing if that's what it was. Today was pretty undeniable though. When did you first hear your baby kicking the doppler? It's a very exciting milestone. :cloud9:

I have the Sonoline B as well and use it almost every day :) I don't remember exactly when I first heard kicking through the probe but it had to be right around the 10-12 week mark. Love hearing it still because I haven't been able to feel them consistently yet. Very much looking forward to that!!!!

I decided not to get one until after 12 week scan and then I lost track of time! I think it arrived when I was about 19 weeks and picked up muffled quiet h/b straight away. I've used it twice since then. Last night h/ b was so loud and clear really exciting! I could hear wishing to and heard and felt little kicks! It was wonderful :) x

I invested in a sonoline B when pregnant with my son in 2012 and it picked up his little HB at just 8 weeks. I was soooooo impressed.

I used it again this time at 8 weeks and again found it.

Its so reassuring! I try to only use it once every couple of weeks though haha x

Hi, we got a sonoline B which we started using at 12 weeks :) We use it maybe twice a week now (20 weeks) but we have regular scans so only really use it for smiles. It is lovely to hear his little heart going like the a train though :)

I first heard my little girl kicking around 11 weeks!!!! It was amazing, the kicks and movements just continue to get louder and more frequent, I only listen once a week sometimes twice a week, and always the day before an appointment or scan!!! :) Congrats on this very special milestone!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->