for those who's OH insists they are sticking to the planned TTC date

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
Just found these on ebay https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Prank-Pregnancy-Test-That-Always-Tests-Positive-Joke_W0QQitemZ260416601380QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca209fd24&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A4|39%3A1|72%3A1688|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A1|294%3A200
Harsh but could be highly amusing :rofl:

OMG!!!!!!! hehehehehehehehhe. I think I need to get me one of those. muahahahhahaha

Oh my God!!! I totally had to resist my evil side there - I would feel horrible doing this as I always fall for things like that!!

But it could be funny...

xx :rofl: xx

OMG OMG They would be SOOOOOOOOO funny!! :rofl :rofl:

:rofl: Am actually tempted to buy one just to see the look on dh face! Priceless!

lol . I have been reading the comments and they seem to be great for pranks xD. especially the mariner one xD

i think i'd give him a heart attack haha

I think the joke would be on me. Just looking at it and knowing its a fake I would feel quite sad.

(bit of a party killer aren't I?)

Even worse than me playing the joke on my OH would be him playing it on me and mixing it with real pregnancy tests. That really would be cruel.

I think the joke would be on me. Just looking at it and knowing its a fake I would feel quite sad.

not at all hun the thought did cross my mind as soon as I saw them but then I had a pic of DH's face pop into my head

not at all hun the thought did cross my mind as soon as I saw them but then I had a pic of DH's face pop into my head

haha, you meanie! poor hubby (not). Did you get one in the end?

No couldn't do it he'd probably get over the shock in a couple of hours then get really excited, I couldn't tell him it was fake after that

I do understand, I could give my hubby a heart attack, would never forgive the joke

How bizarre!! Would be interested to see if anyone here tried it and how their OH reacted!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->