For those with a BFP give me some clues :)

tigs

Reaction score
I have a number of questions... please fill them in if you have a second :)
I am sure I have missed some out -

Thanks

Tigs

Added long pole .. just needing some encouragement here... may all your BFP's stick ladies GL

The only supplement I used was prenatal vitamins. .. and I DID try OPK's for a week. But got annoyed with them and never really got a positive so gave up. LOL. I must have ovulated tho because I fell pregnant that month! (I think they just don't work on some women!)

ive answered the questions hun,well best that i could!im sure u will get loads of different answers tho!ttc is fascinating!x

Thanks for filing in my questionaire!! I am pretty sure the answers will be wide and ranging - and probably no help at all!!

But hey I thought it was worth a go :)

Any patterns are worth noticing :)

T x

Answered and the vitamin I took and still take is pregnacare (folic acid)

Nicola xx

I've answered, but I should also have answered took some other suppliment because I've been taking 5mg folic acid, ans pregancare original vitamins (the pregnancy ones not the pre-conception ones)

Hiya answered your questions but also took Vit B complex until ovulation to lengthen LP and am using natural progesterone cream also since ovulation and will be using until 12 weeks and folic acid x

I answered as well and was taking a prenatal vitamin although I didn't click using other supplement. :D

Clomid is the best drug known to man to induce ovulation. But your body must be ready for pregnancy, so.....if you have problems, maybe a trip to the FS wouldn't be a bad idea. I was informed in 06 I couldn't get pregnant without it!! Boy, they are wrong sometimes.

Clomid is the best drug known to man to induce ovulation. But your body must be ready for pregnancy, so.....if you have problems, maybe a trip to the FS wouldn't be a bad idea. I was informed in 06 I couldn't get pregnant without it!! Boy, they are wrong sometimes.

We are both due at the same time!!! Sweet!!!

I used AC but not the cycle of my bfp

Ive answered the questions for this baby but will tell you about 1st one too! With this one we were NTNP and I was lucky enough to catch first month. I think we only bd about 6 times that month though but pretty sure one of those was on ov day.

With my first we were actively trying for 3 months which got me really really stressed out and although we bd a lot, it felt like we were only doing it to make a baby. As soon as we stopped trying properly and just NTNP, again I caught first month. So in total it took us 4 months to get pregnant with Lucy.

Hope this helps a bit! Biggest bit of advice I can give is to relax! xx

I put used ovulation sticks - because that's closest but I used the Clearblue Fertility monitor and got pregnant first month of trying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->