For those with two small boys close together

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
what games and toys do your boys like playing together?
I have stopped buying anything that they cannot play together except for a few puzzles and board games for my older child, and even those I can't take out very often, the younger one just doesn't let us do them.

My boys play on their bikes together
they play pretend games like pretending they are dogs or making pizza in our broken cabinet.
they play cars sometimes
play dough
sometimes draw although the younger one can't quite draw yet
but I need some more things they can do together
When I put out construction games there never seems to be enough blocks.
I have tinker toys and a small duplo set, and some wooden blocks but they just seem to go all over the house they don't just sit and play them. We have some other construction ones that even the older one can't quite put together.
any suggestions?

I have 2 boys 15 months apart and they like playing with mega bloks, fisher price garage and cars. The youngest is only 14 months though so he is not as interested as the 2 year old but he will roll a toy car along the floor and crawl with it.

Ds1 and ds2 are 20months apart. They are older now, 7 and 8 but they still share most of their toys. Its hard when they are younger because the lo will be at avery different developmental level and some things won't appeal to him as it would his brother. Things like trucks and cars were always my boys favourite things to play together. Also garden and sand toys like buckets and spades keep them busy. Now that they are older lego is their favourite by far so its a worth while investment. I wouldn't spend huge amounts on duplo when they are young because by the age of 4 my boys preferred lego and we had loads of duplo which was always lying around with them never really playing with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->