for those worried about movement....had my 20 week scan....

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by dovehouse, Dec 15, 2009.

1. dovehouse

dovehouse Well-Known Member

had my 20 week scan yesterday and everything was good!apparently everything was normal, which is nice to hear!!! i hope this helps some people but i dont feel movement, have only felt a kick once or twice and even then it wasnt a definite sharp hard kick! but on the screen i could see the bubs moving and the sonographer said everything was fine, so i guess some people just dont feel it as much, also it doesnt help having an anterior placenta!

2. emski803

emski803 Expecting 1st baby

cant wait for second scan :) Im sure the kicks will get much stronger as baby gets bigger....did you find out the sex or are you keeping it as a suprise??

3. dovehouse

dovehouse Well-Known Member

sadly am keeping it suprise, my husband doesnt want toi know and we both agree that i couldnt keep it quiet!!

4. Lexi mummy

Lexi mummy Well-Known Member

thanks for this. this is my second pregnancy. with my daughter i was feeling her kick like mad. with this baby i can feel little taps when i lie on my back or lean forward. i have maybe felt 1 or 2 good movements and i can go a day or 2 with feeling nothing. so its reasuring to know that someone who is around the same gestation as me also with an anterior placenta is having the same problem thanks :flower: glad your scan went well xx

5. Mrs G

Mrs G Lily and Tommy's mummy

Thanks.

I have anterior placenta too and the midwife has never been able to find the heartbeat!! Have also been warned I'll struggle to feel movement :cry: It's just something else to worry about!!

xx