For those WTT for their next baby (not first)

I have gave all mine away to a friend as she is very poor at the moment, so I have nothing left.

I think I will definatleyof learned from my mistakes with Hallie though a new baby does NOT need every single item in the baby shops.

well we've kept most of maddi's bits, but tbh, we will probably buy all new stuff for no 2, i def, want another pram (or two :blush:) and def new cot and nursery furniture, maybe reuse the moses basket but we shall see! xx

keeping everything!!!! will buy a new cot and boy clothes if its a boy and thats it

i'm keeping everything - i just hope if its a boy he doesnt mind wearing pink!! I might get a new pram tho cos i dont really like the one i got!!

I am going to keep most things. We will have to buy more clothes if number two is a girl though!

I am definately going to buy a new buggy though. As much as I like my Silvercross 3D, there are many things that I don't particularly like about it, so I would like to get a new one. If we have another baby soonish, I would like to get a double buggy like the I-candy Pear or a Phil and Ted's one.

xxx

I'm keeping everything. I'll just need another cot, a double buggy (baby jogger pleeease) and some new clothes if it's a girl but I've got plenty of unisex babygrow's to keep us going for a while.

I am keeping just about everything. If I have another boy, I won't need a thing. If it's a girl (fingers crossed) then I will get to buy clothes, lovely pink frilly sweet baby girl clothes!!!

I purposely brought all of the nursery stuff in neutral so i could keep it for the next LO .. moses basket, bouncy chair etc

I may well keep my jumperoo too, just chuck it in the loft/garage

I might not have the money to buy all of these things when LO number 2 is around if i decide not to go back to work

We've kept pretty much everything. Like Holly we bought a lot of our things very neutral (well aside from clothing of course) so they will work if we happen to have a boy next time around ;). I kept a lot of Hannah's clothes too, some are unisex so will work for either and if we have another girl I have loads and loads of hardly used clothing :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->