For Tyff: My poop disaster

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Just letting you know it doesn't get any better! :rofl:

Anyways every single time I laugh at someone on here for their poop disaster it seems we have one :dohh:

I'd just fed Hannah her bottle and stuck her in her exersaucer and walked off to go make bottles for the next 24 hours. Look over and just know she's pooping by the expression on her face. Well Stan decided he didn't want to clean up the mess of her pooping in her exersaucer so he puts her on the floor. Big mistake :rofl: Not sure how but poop ended up halfway up her back and on her pacifier :sick: It was also all over the blanket, clothes etc. Not only do we have to change her we have to bathe her. This pisses her off because she thinks she's going to bed :rofl: Just got done cleaning everything, and the clothes/blanket are in the wash. Thank God he put her on the blanket and she didn't roll off onto the carpet. :rofl: Oh and one of our cats almost walked through it :sick: :rofl: :rofl:

poor hannah... poor kitties...

:rofl:

haha. I so know the feeling. A guess a few weeks ago, brennan was having some naked baby time as he normally does in the mornings. I was in and out of his room, fixing breakfast, doing some laundry. I was keeping a eye on him, but just not as close as I should. When I got back to him, he was covered in poo. It was all over his legs, his hands, his face and his toys, along with the towel he was on. It was horrible. So from now on, I sit there during naked baby time. :blush:

Poor Hannah! I laughed at the bit about Stan trying to wriggle out of changing the nappy - sounds like my DH. I had a bit of the same with Tristan today. We were out at the shops and he was doing the pooping face expression. When I went to the baby change room it was all up his back! I had to change him completely.

xxx

Awww, lol... sorry I have to laugh!! Sounds all to familiar! I dread it when he poops while he's in the exersaucer... guaranteed disaster!

:rofl: OMG!!!!! So that's what I have to look forward to, eh?

Too funny... :rofl: Although pretty interesting that it got up onto her pacifier. Yuck!!!!

LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->