forget it

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Edit: over 20 ppl looked and didn't bother to answer so have removed it.

I didn't see your thread before, but a lot of times girls on here ask very specific questions that nobody has the answer to. There is also a lot less traffic in this forum compared to others. Once again, I don't know what you were asking but I would not take it personal if I were you.

I get this all the time - I often would ask quite generalised things that plenty of people could answer and got lots of views but no answers! sometimes if I;m a bit down I take it personally and don't want to come on here anymore...then other times I don't mind as much and search elsewhere for the advise i need!

I always compared my posts to others with loads of pages of answers!

don't take it personally - what was your post about? this is the first time i've looked at this section - am usually on baby club! lol

Also the views include all guest views

lol thanks girls - I'm usually on baby club too but really need to sort this out now LO is 3mo. Post was asking about Vegetarian low fat recipies that don't include Quorn. I was going to try Slimming World but it's all Quorn, and you can't just leave the Quorn out as it's not filling and not enough nutrients etc.
Leaning back towards WW now. Been there done that though :( Just so hard being in the house all the time I just keep eating!

I'm doing WW and really like the program (first time I've done it though) Have you checked out our support thread in this area? :hugs:

Yep just had a look - think I'll probrably be joining at some point! x

I've always followed weight watchers and have many of there recipe books, they have some great vegetarian recipes. Also if you look on the weight watchers website it has some recipes on there. I've never followed slimming world.

I have a recipe for vegetarian stuffed peppers on my journal. Let me copy and paste it.

You Will Need
-2 Green Peppers
-1 Cup Of White Rice (Never tried it with brown but it should be fine IDK)
-1 Can of Diced Italian Seasoned Tomatoes (Don't know if you ladies have this but it's just diced tomatoes with basil and oregano on it)
-1/3 cup of Fat Free Sour Cream OR Fat Free Ranch Dressing OR a mix of both
-Onion Powder
-Garlic Powder
-Salt
-Pepper
-1 cup Tomato Sauce

-Cut both Green Peppers in half vertically and take off the stems and seeds. Steam Peppers until soft.
-Cook One Cup White Rice
-When Rice is cooked, put it in a big Bowl.
-Add tomato sauce, Diced Tomatoes, Ranch and/or Sour Cream. Stir
-Add salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder to taste.
-Place 4 steamed pepper halves open end up on a baking pan
-Place stuffing evenly into all 4 halves
-Heat in the microwave (Or oven if you prefer but I have never tried this)
-Serves 4!

EAT AND ENJOY!

It sounds simple but it is VERY good and have had LOADS of compliments on this dish.

Points = 5
Calories = 248

Hope that helps. When I cook for my vegetarian friends I will usually just take out the meat and add extra veggies. My recipes usually include a lot of low cal bread or rice or beans so they are pretty filling.

glad you came back and got some responses now - I haven't got any vegetarian sliming advise sorry......

glad you got some answers, sorry have no idea about vegaterian diets but i know how annoying it it or people to view and not leave advice. lots of luck x

How about using mushrooms instead of Quorn ? Or maybe butternut squash ? Just an idea, hope it helps xx

......or how about lentils, or beans - theres loads of different beans out there, or what about Tofu ? Thats it, im all out of ideas, lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->