• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

formula at room temp

Perplexed

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Most of the time I give dd her bottle at room temp. is this a problem in any way? the only times I use hot water and room temp water is when it's a bit cold or when we're out, and I warm up the bottles in warm water if the bottle has been in the fridge.

So yeah. room temp bottles. are they bad?

I always gave her bottles at room temp since that's how she liked them. Never had a problem. :flower:

I always have done as well, when we stopped bf the hospital suggested it as it's much easier!

My LO will take a bottle at any temperature but I think a warm bottle would settle her to sleep more. As long as you're adding the powder to hot water to kill the bacteria before it cools to room temperature it's fine.

I've always gave Isabella room temp bottles. The only times she got warm ones was when I was trying to teach her day from night. I gave her a warm one so she would know it was bedtime. Xx

My LO always had formula at room temp. She now has cows milk straight from the fridge and has never bothered about that either.

All our bottles have always been at room temperature. We have a large water purifier dispenser and use that for his bottles. :flow:

DS has had room temp bottles since birth .... my MIL couldn't believe it when we visited this summer :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->