Forth Park Hospital

Babydance

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had or is about to have experiences in Forth Park Hospital (Fife)?

xxx

Hi there I am new on here. I am due 15th June and am having my baby at Forth park. Don't know what to expect really. Am booked into midwife led unit but they are thinking of changing that as I may want an epidural. Have you had a baby there?

Hey hun, no this is my first. Im booked in for the midwife led unit too not long for you now!!! hehe im due 1st July but convinced i'll go early! I tried to get a tour of the hospital but my MW said the unit is too small for tours! :( xx

yes they said the same to me. I was at midwife yesterday and she told me you can't have an epidural in the midwife led unit, which is different to what they told us at the antenatal class - I am confused! Anyway my midwife said I may have to be booked in to the hospital bit instead. This is my first too. I don't know what I am having, but am convinced it is a boy.
July 1st isn't long either. Hope all goes well for you xx

I was a bit annoyed cos i really wanted to go have a nosey!! hehe
My MW told me the 2 units are joined so if you need an epidural they will wheel you over the the doctor lead part?
We having a girl, so long as the scans were right?! lol
Where abouts are you from? xxx

Well that sounds better than going straight to the Doctor led bit. I hope that is what they'll let me do.
I live near Leven. I am from Wales originally though and I work in Edinburgh so know nobody in fife! Where abouts are you?

Im similar im from Dunfermline but originally from Perthshire so only know people from work lol
DH works away so when he's away im SOOO bored!! xx

I know what you mean. My DH is a chef and works 16 hours most days so I am home alone all day and night! I finished work on Friday so am now putting my feet up but getting bored already!

My DH works weeks away at a time i started my mat leave and he was here for 3 weeks now he's away back i've been on my own for a week and seriously i'm talking to the walls!!! lol argh!
I wanna go out for long walks etc but cant cos id have to go on my own and dont feel comfy doing it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->