Forum Ads

USAF_WIFE

Reaction score
I get they are there for a reason but today has me considering not coming back anytime I change ANY page im having to deal with closing the freaking AD! Is there NOTHING I can do to stop the stupid things from constantly starting? :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I use the site on my iPhone and was getting really annoyed but since getting the NeverAd app no more ads or pop ups.

It is happening now to me with this stupid Disney movie trailer. I'm getting quite annoyed as any time I refresh or move to a different page it starts again. Both on my computer and my phone.

and I shouldn't have to install an app to make it stop. I get that sometimes they are needed like in my free games. But that's every few games, not every click. and I know that ads pay to be on the site but I'm seriously considering not even bothering with this movie (haven't watched the trailer at all) just because it's spamming us.

I'm starting to really hate this site on my iPhone! The ads cover the entire screen and the little X in the corner is too small to click. I had a eucerin one and then immediately after a MasterCard one. I've gotten many others too. It seems once one ad problem is fixed two days later they're back causing trouble again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly