Forum Suggestion

aragornlover8

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the wrong place but I couldn't find a better place to put it. So I'm sorry if this is clutter or has already been mentioned somewhere else.

I thought of a suggestion the other day while viewing the forums. I notice that a lot of women want to give advice as to how they got their BFPs in the TTC forum. I don't know how others feel about this; while I find it helpful, I also get a little emotional about it, especially when AF arrives or I'm feeling down about TTC. Because of this, I thought it might be a good idea to have a forum dedicated to BFP Advice/Experiences or something along those lines.

Ehh I'm a bit on the fence about that. A lot of women simply jump over and post a thread asking for advice in the 1st Tri forum. :) - Technically ppl aren't suppose to announce or discuss their BFP's in the TTC forum, and often threads will be removed from there.... The BFP announcements that's kind of what they are doing? When they announce their BFP they often say what they did or didn't do different that month.

What I love about BNB is that it's no overcluttered with forums as some other forums (who are just as popular as here) are :)

Yeah, I know what you mean about not cluttering up with forums. I just thought it might be a way for women to give advice freely but also not feel like they're breaking rules. But I'm open to criticism! I just had a brainstorm and thought I would share. :p Thanks for the input!

i think other areas can be used for this, like the bfp announcement section, first tri. maybe report the posts you see that are in there and they can get moved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->