Found a new way to entertain LO

lisa9999

Reaction score
This has kept her happy for half an hr a day recently.

It might sound a bit crap but hear me out.

Basically Sophie is obsessed with other babies, so likes to look at my old pics of he, and her cousin etc.

So I googled 'baby pics' and clicked on images and she sits on my knee going thru them. She claps if it looks like they are clapping, she points and tries to say diff things, she puts her head on my shoulder if they are asleep, and just I said 'oh this ones crying' and she did a fake cry! but was laughing at the same time. It was so funny.

Anyway if you need a way to entertain for a while, try it!

:flower:

My LO loves looking at pictures of babies too - he thinks all the avatars on here are of him! Boy also likes catalogues and thinks every photo is of him, or of a toy he wants/has!

I'll have to try this! I'm sure Ruby would like that too!

I nicked an idea from nursery actually that has been great for entertaining her - get a catalogue and she points out all the things she likes / wants, I cut them out, she slaps a load of glue on a piece of paper and sticks the pictures down!

I've done this with my LO but googling pictures of dogs and cats - she points and says "woof woof" or "meeeooooooooow" :haha:

Incidently - my DD is also obsessed with other babies! When we are out if she sees a pram she points and shouts baby!!! :haha:

Aww I'll have to try that. LO is fascinated with other babies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->