Found baby's heartbeat on fetal doppler at 9W4D

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
Mind blown!

DH and I just stared at each other with huge smiles on our faces when we heard that whoosh whoosh whoosh. I had tears in my eyes.

We created life.

It's just so incredible... I still can't believe it...

How lovely :), which one/brand you using? x

How lovely :), which one/brand you using? x

Sonoline B -- $63 online. I tried it first at 8W5D and there was nothing... I seriously searched my abdomen for about 10 minutes. This afternoon we tried on a whim and found baby within 30 seconds!

aww thats awesome,im thinking of investing in one.its amazing that you can hear it from 9 weeks too,even the one my midwife uses takes up to 14weeks before you can detect a heart beat. x

Thats so great! I also ordered a Sonoline B, should be coming this week! Can't wait:)

The Sonoline B rocks. Found mine at 8+2.
Bub gave me a scare last night - I ended up having the grumps with my unborn child lol.
I found the HB last night just before bed, so I stopped and waited for DH to get out of the shower, called him over and said "here, lets listen for bub before bed".
Well the little bugger had moved on me!! I searched and searched but nope, he'd swam off!! I didn't get much sleep last night.
Then this morning, 30 seconds, there the little one was. So happy :)

The Sonoline B rocks. Found mine at 8+2.
Bub gave me a scare last night - I ended up having the grumps with my unborn child lol.
I found the HB last night just before bed, so I stopped and waited for DH to get out of the shower, called him over and said "here, lets listen for bub before bed".
Well the little bugger had moved on me!! I searched and searched but nope, he'd swam off!! I didn't get much sleep last night.
Then this morning, 30 seconds, there the little one was. So happy :)

Awww, he's just playin with ya! Little bub's got a sense of humor :) I'm glad you finally found him!

it worked at 7+6 for me.. it was very faint and "distant" but it was clearly baby!! and on 8weeks exactly DH got to hear it too. sonoline b works wonders!

Awww, he's just playin with ya! Little bub's got a sense of humor :) I'm glad you finally found him!

Hehe thanks :flower:
I told DH it already takes after him - making me worry so much and not even realising it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->