Found Gender at 15w

nnaime

Blessed Mother of 2 Littles and One Angel
Reaction score
I went to my Dr for an emergency appointment because of abdominal pain, so when they checked on baby they we're able to tell us gender at exactly 15w and we found out we're having a little boy!
I was very surprised that they we're able to tell gender so early, but I knew I was having a boy from the beginning even told my family I'd put 1000$ that's it's a boy (not a real bet) and they all thought it was a girl. Not sure how other people would even have a guess lol.
We're just so happy the baby was okay and very active, and to know that we're having a baby boy is amazing.
I know sometimes if they say it's a girl, especially early in the pregnancy that sometimes that can be wrong but they told me it's definitely a boy.

We're just so happy

Team Blue :blue:

Thanks ladies!

We were able to get a good potty shot at 15 weeks as well with mine. Congratulations!

Congrats we had a scan at 14 weeks 2 days and was told boy. He was still a boy last week at 19 weeks 2 days :) x

congrats! wow, that's soon! I have my scan today at 15+2 and was thinking it would be too early. We are having twins so I'm dying to know!

congrats! wow, that's soon! I have my scan today at 15+2 and was thinking it would be too early. We are having twins so I'm dying to know!

So exciting! Let us know if they can find out :happydance:

ugh, unfortunately I was wrong and only had a doppler yesterday (but I'll take it) - so no scan now until 9/1. We should definitely know then, if the buggers cooperate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->