Found some info on flips & a video **added**

littlestar

Proud Mum to a Little Boy
Reaction score
https://allaboutclothdiapers.com/i-love-the-new-flip-cloth-diapers/

a US blog type site has a quiet detailed review on flips - sounds positive! :happydance::happydance:

I noticed your link back to my blog and thought I'd come over and say thank you :flower:

I recommend Flip to everyone now. It is a great price. Love the fit. Trim. Absorbent. Can you tell I like them? I really don't think you could go wrong with Flip. I would say that you may have to wait until a baby is 12ish pounds to start using them.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask in a comment on the blog. I approve and answer all questions.

God Bless,

Autumn Beck
owner and author of All About Cloth Diapers

I noticed your link back to my blog and thought I'd come over and say thank you :flower:

I recommend Flip to everyone now. It is a great price. Love the fit. Trim. Absorbent. Can you tell I like them? I really don't think you could go wrong with Flip. I would say that you may have to wait until a baby is 12ish pounds to start using them.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask in a comment on the blog. I approve and answer all questions.

God Bless,

Autumn Beck
owner and author of All About Cloth Diapers

Useful info re waiting til 12lbs+
I noted that in once place it said 7lbs+ but the packaging said 8lbs+....confusing!

Useful info re waiting til 12lbs+
I noted that in once place it said 7lbs+ but the packaging said 8lbs+....confusing!

The packaging may well state 8lbs but in terms of a good fit each baby will be different.

My Lil man is well over 12lbs now he's a little porker!!

Found a youtube video on flips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC5zmOKvUI8&feature=related

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"