Four days late and hopeful... Thoughts?

Taylorsmommy

Reaction score
It's my first time on here, but I need a little support from my fellow ladies waiting in the limbo...

I'm four days late (and I'm NEVER late, can usually set an alarm to the exact time AF will arrive), exhausted, mild cramping, hot flashes, waves of dizziness, and peeing like crazy.

Has anyone else experienced this and still gotten a BFN? We so desperately want the BFP, but I'm terrified to be disappointed the eighth month in a row :( need some positive vibes and baby dust!!

I have absolutely no idea, sorry! I'm in the same boat (although not so late - only 2 days) but also am never late. I'm thinking maybe I got my ov day wrong, although I've never ovulated that late before. Maybe it's stress? I don't feel that stressed. No pain to indicate a cyst... And just BFN's. Tingly boobs, the odd crampy feeling, a bit of tiredness. Nothing much really. Guess we'll just have to wait and see? I think I'll contact my doc if a week goes by without AF arriving.

I think your symptoms and the fact that you're never late is really promising! Have you tested? I've heard of women not getting positive tests until a week or even two weeks after their missed period. I remember reading too that doctors advise women to wait a week until after their missed period to even test! (Which of course, none of us can, the suspense is bad enough during the 2ww, and then adding another week onto that?!) I'd say don't give up hope just yet!! :flower:

I definitely got a BFN on Sunday... but am now late. AF a no show. I'm sure it will come tomorrow as had cramps last night but its so annoying... when you are TTC AF starts playing games and being late.

I'm actually in the same situation as you right now. I'm 3-4 days late which is highly unusual and have also had some symptoms of pregnancy: pinching feelings in uterus at 4dpo and 9dpo, fair amount of watery CM from 1 or 2 dpo until 10 dpo then went a bit dry and been seeing white CM a bit thicker than watery CM when I do #2, breast pains, light cramping, back pain, feeling hot ect ect.

I tested at 14 dpo but test was negative. Used a Wondfo since FRERs aren't available in this country.

Very strange, never been late other than during my chemical. My BBT is still pretty high at 37.00 celsius today (normally goes down to 36.60 celsius shortly before AF arrives). One afternoon it was 37.27 celsius and I only experienced such a high temperature when I had my chemical back in April.

My plan is waiting 1 more week and testing again with a couple of other brands. It has been suggested maybe my HPTs are a bad batch or something:shrug:

Here's hoping :dust:

I'm super late, 17 days!, but every test BFN. No symptoms except for twinges and sensations like pressing and pulling. Differing CM every day also. I just do not know what's going on. I'm worried I didn't ovulate but this is the first time in my whole life, since I was 12, that I've been this late. I'd rather hope that I am pregnant than be told I'm not. Fingers crossed and keep positive. I'm going to give it til the weekend before going to the docs. Sprinkles 💖

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->