Four Days Late.. ..

Tested when I crawled out my bed at 8:30am this morning and yet again its a BFN

Maybe poundland tests just aint good enough for me :S who knows as anyone else had problems with £land tests ??

Cant believe im five days late :O wish one would just come so I know if im back to step one.

Cat
xxxx

catherine, i'd go get a CB? i reckon they are pretty failsafe(i got a def BFP with CB before other tests showed anything clearly)xx

catherine i used the poundland tests wen i was preg we callum(as a joke cos i thot there was no was i was preg!!) and they didnt do anything!!! and by that i mean nothing came up!!! so i went and got a c;ear blue and that still never bloomin worked!!!! so i had 2 go 2 docs lo, fingers crossed 4 u xx

hiya hun,were they the pack of two and you got a little tub with them to pe in,you are supposed to get a control line then 1 line for bfn and 2 for bfp i only got 1 line in total and so did my mate,they were dud tests,get a reliable brand as i will never trust them again

there the ones where you get a control line then if the second line comes up its pos but if it stays as just that one line then its neg.

You can read in 5 minutes it was called the CPL brand you can trust !! something like that meant to be 99% accurate.

you do get pots yes and it says insert in urine for 3 seconds !!!

Cat
xxx

Like the girls say Catherine Clearblue it hun! So shit those damn cheap things!

Lots of luck I really hope its a BFP for you :D

CLEARBLUE!!! They are reliable hun!

Or try the Asda ones you have brought :oops: :lol:

Good Luck!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I just purchased some ASDA ones :D ifff no joy then I will get the CB will cost me £8.10 :S

Cat
xxxxxx

I tested with clearblue when pregnant and got a definate positive but I still did'nt quite belive it so I went and bought some cheapy tests from wilkinson (same as the £ shop ones) and got a negative with them.

Bought another clearblue and was positive again. I was pregnant :D

Good luck :D

Hospitals use the same shit tests which is the worst part of it all!

Tesco brand is good in my eyes I'm imagining Asda is the same - Pink dye tests?

I'd still say get a Clearblue if in dought though - I do hope AF doesn't appear hun x

LMAO im six days now got up at half eight, but Im feeling like going to bed again hahahaha DH said im lazy PMSL anyway still keep thinkin give come on and nothing :S im still wearing a pad too just incase IYSWIM.

Hmm

Anyway my nose is Blocked and runny (grrrrr)
my mouth tasted like Id swallowed a tube of glue when I woke up!!

Grrr all thse symptons and BFNS pmsl anyway ive decided no more testing for this chick till Sunday !!!!! If AF dont come and if I can hold out that long !!

If that says BFN will test on WEd with Clear Blue again if no AF :S as by then im like 12 days late :S

Cat
xxxxx

Good Luck babe!!! :D :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel